ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup vs BMW 330. What u think

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I wouldn't be if I hadn't experienced it myself.

I find it quite bizarre that even when presented with indisputable evidence, the CS masses can't quite see that either.

So I'm not getting confused. You are saying a Clio cup from 60mph-100mph will keep up with an m3?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Everyday is a school day. So far today I've learnt a Clio cup will stick with an M3 from 60 to 110mph, and that cliosport may or may not be dying. I'm getting a rich education.

You now know what 'IBTL' means. Feeling intellectually nourished?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Everyday is a school day. So far today I've learnt a Clio cup will stick with an M3 from 60 to 110mph, and that cliosport may or may not be dying. I'm getting a rich education.

You now know what 'IBTL' means. Feeling intellectually nourished?

Definatly, thank you.

I think your comment on easily keeping up with an m3 in a straight line in a cup up to a ton won it for me

Me too. (Though only slightly more than the 11 year bump)
Like a few on here I own both an m3 and a 1*2 and there's no way my ph1 is anywhere close to the m3 in straight line speed. And my m3 is a vert so has ~150kg of excess weight!

Last edited:

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

I find it quite bizarre that even when presented with indisputable evidence, the CS masses can't quite see that either.

Just lol. Stop. Just stop please.

LY FF182

And there has been points made about that video, your corner speed was far superior and better exits so you were gaining on him all the way down the straights. A drag race you'd lose, simple

Re: Archived Post from old forum

hAD a pLAY wITH a M3!!1

I woz jus croozin along in my phat ride when I get to some lites and right beside me was dis M3!1 Ah look ovah at him an hes all grinnin like hes fly and gonna waste me. He had this beyatch wiv him and shes a fly blond, thinkin her man is the dog's bollox. So teh lights goez green and were off. LOLZ man dis is too easy! I used to rispect those cars befor this!!1 Then we ave to stop 4da next lites. I toyd wiv him a little by holdin back. when he thinks hes one i punch it and its game ovah man!!!11 Man you shouda seen the look on his face! He tried not to show it but he waz well ragin! His bird was laughin at him to! Best she wishes she was in da cli0!!11 Anywayz we pulled over after for a chat. He told me his chariot had been boosted to 346 ponnies so I wuz well chuffed. What really fvcked im of was dat his motah costs about 10 times what mine does LOL!!1 He sez hes gonna get one now and soop it up proper bo!!1

It was a gr8 race an i thought id tell yoos all about it and help keep da clio scene real.