ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan@SJM's 1720v

Status
Not open for further replies.
  340i
Re: My Phase 1 ITB Daily Runner

Blergh... Perhaps getting a smaller batter then attaching the ECU's to the battery tray would neaten things up? :)

Evo 5 RS

You shall Ad!

Blergh... Perhaps getting a smaller batter then attaching the ECU's to the battery tray would neaten things up? :)

If I get time mate yeah definitely, the EC1 will be fine mounted behind the standard ECU though tbh.. I hate driving it like this...purchased a fire extinguisher firstly though in-case of unlikely..or likely lol event of an electrical fire on the way to the Midlands ;)

340i

Yeah that's how Neil ran his, original ecu position, EC1 attached to the back of it!

LOL @ electrical fire

Evo 5 RS

Mopped and waxed

img0608atjj.jpg

img0616sr.jpg

img0618oo.jpg

Evo 5 RS

can't imagine it being any time soon, I'm having a s**t couple of months and more to follow... Might have to put the rest on hold till next year. :(

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

looks good mate,
lol at the name dropping....

as keiran confirmed i had my EC1 piggy-backing the original ECU, worked well and was super tidy...
hope all's not to bad, pm me if you like xxx

Evo 5 RS

Nah it's all good, just might have to pro-long any further spending till other side of Crimbo :(

Was nice on Sat so took it out for a quick run, it doesn't drive all that bad but definitely needs a cal... Pictures really don't bring the colour out which is annoying as the car looks amazing in the flesh, I'm chuffed to bits with it.

TrackCar & F30 330d

All that hard work has really paid off. Looks brilliant!

Perhaps some wheel spacers would make the stance a little better?!

340i

Looks really good mate!

Crying out for some spacers, especially on the front :)

Monaco

Yeh that looks fantastic. Personally I would have gone for a slightly bigger front plate with no border and some spacers. Other than that...Perfect.

Evo 5 RS

In time, theres a few things which take priority, namely one being wiring loom and engine cal - but then repair / fitting and full geometry on the B14s

Evo 5 RS

Not really an update, but took the car out for it's first proper run since I got it back...Grin factor never goes away, EVER :D

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

looks sick mate...really does

oh btw.. mine may not be going grey, check the thread (actually i think you have...lol)

Evo 5 RS

ta :)

Neil, yeah I saw your new direction, should be good mate.

Going about repairing the B14s this weekend if I get time

Evo 5 RS

Cheers mate :)

pretty sure second gear syncro is worn... Only 2 years old mind.. Maybe an allignment issue. Poxy chocolate s**tboxes. Diff next year then lol...

Last edited:
  Evo 5 RS

<3 Rob

I love yours too

I'll be binning the Spec 2s next year tbh. I know Paradas have a misconceived rep of being utterly shite in the wet - it's myth when they're new, but give them 4 or 500 miles and they become utterly terrible, definitely won't be using that set at Brands

Evo 5 RS

Changed the gearbox oil this morning, was still clean as you like but a tad more metallicy than I'd like, made no difference to second gear...

Box out next year then.

Ph2 172 MB 77/468

photos dont do this thing justice fella, looked so much better in real life at Freds.

Evo 5 RS

lol! When they come off I'll see if you're interested still, won't be till next year

photos dont do this thing justice fella, looked so much better in real life at Freds.

Thanks fella, it does look better in the flesh

Evo 5 RS

Something tells me engines gonna make pretty good power...goes like stink!
Omex going next week, cars going into hibernation mode till January, as I'm away over Christmas.

Evo 5 RS

Come again? Lol what scandal dude? Lol Fred, I changed the oil it's defo synchro. I blame you for asking how the box was ;).Job for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.