ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynacup is reborn

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Congrats on fitting the ugliest wheels in the world ;)
Get those tyres on some other rims.

Looks great mate. Hope to see the finished article soon.

Just scanned over this thread. Its nice to see it back. I remember the threads year ago on here about it when I had mine.

Excellent

Lionel Richie
finally i've managed to finish a car and its going to FCS tomorrow!

(note - i say "finished" its far from in reality, i need to paint the inside and fit the door cards, plus some other stuff but it'll do!)

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

:D

Lionel Richie
doubt it as i'll probably break down en route, so will be in convoy with the AA

i haven't got a ticket or pass yet, so i'll just rock up on my own time

M2 Competition
Ah no worries mate. Be good to see it at some point.

Watching le mans is making me miss the track toy, and consider stripping the Bm. Nooooo!

S3 Sportback, Ninja
What green is that on your wing mirror's thats the same green as i want to do my wheels.

Adz

Work van
if i got a sport exhaust would it fit my 1.2 or would it need a little work be i could fot it ?

Lionel Richie
thats awesome fred :) shame im not at FCS to see it :(
how did you get the rear wiper like that?

funny story actually, that's where it stopped as i shut the engine off (when it was a 1.2, 3years ago) and i've somehow managed to screw up the wiring to the rear wiper and its stuck in that position, i don't want it there, job for the angle grinder :D

sport exhaust won't fit a 1.2

Adz

Work van
ok well i would need some help then i would like an exhaust like that and sound nice not deep more of a racing sound do you no of an exhaust ? lol

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
halfords mixed it up for me surprisingly!!

el, yes mate, me pay for work to be done? behave!

:D fair play! i think my list of jobs for you to help me out with is growing by the day now!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
funny story actually, that's where it stopped as i shut the engine off (when it was a 1.2, 3years ago) and i've somehow managed to screw up the wiring to the rear wiper and its stuck in that position, i don't want it there, job for the angle grinder :D

sport exhaust won't fit a 1.2

Yes it will ;)

let say all i had to do was get the Cat exit pipe enlarged abit just by welding one on :) worked, but had loads ov poping from the centre section :eek:

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
^ just pull them off yourself fella, iirc Fred did it when the engine was out, and set them to get powdercoated.