ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo progress pics

LY 182
standard looks 500,000,00000,0000 times better.
although im not liking the sonic the hedgehog arrangement on the roof

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
More progress today. Fitted my boost controller and fuel pump. Looks more oem than the Apexi Avcr which is nice. Also very easy to setup.

CIMG2751.jpg

Also just finished fitting my new 3 inch turbo back exhaust with a 5 inch slash exit (LOUD) Will get a pic up when it's light.

Also this has turned up today!

Carbon-006.jpg

Iceberg 172 Cup
i appreciate what it is but tbh dude i think it could be greatly improved if it were mine! ;-)

not sure looks abit max powery with the front end....

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
i appreciate what it is but tbh dude i think it could be greatly improved if it were mine! ;-)

not sure looks abit max powery with the front end....

I very much doubt it!!!

Lol you need to look at the pictures on the other pages. It's called a PROGRESS THREAD!!!!!!

Again, new front end

CIMG2735.jpg

CIMG2715.jpg

Here is the oem spoiler i will be fitting tomorrow...

Carbon-006.jpg

Here is the boost controller i have just fitted

CIMG2751.jpg

Tomorrow will be spent on fitting the spoiler, bringing the car down another inch, bumper removel to respray the mesh.
Get the picture? REMEBER IT'S A FOOKIN PROGRESS THREAD!!!!!!!!!! :clown:

Shhh
You really really really need a spoiler, check out this video.

In short, the Evo Spins when he lets off the throttle with no spoiler. They put the spoiler on the car as it works, not because it looks stupid, and yours is much better...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-0oJ2wQiu2Y

A small video of my car spining at the MLR 30-130 day at RAF Marham 03/11/07 - previous run of 182mph went fine, second run i removed the rear spoiler as it was bending alot at high speed; i hoped it would give me another 10mph, instead it gave me zero down force and zero stability once i came off the gas! Took a deep breath and held on until the ride finished!

Some stats from the V-Box data logging:

I lifted at 183mph and it only took 5mph for it to become unstable and went into a spin at 168 mph.

Maximum spin angle was 142.55 degrees at 114mph before starting to spin back the other way.

The spin lasted over over 330metres

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
You really really really need a spoiler, check out this video.

In short, the Evo Spins when he lets off the throttle with no spoiler. They put the spoiler on the car as it works, not because it looks stupid, and yours is much better...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-0oJ2wQiu2Y

A small video of my car spining at the MLR 30-130 day at RAF Marham 03/11/07 - previous run of 182mph went fine, second run i removed the rear spoiler as it was bending alot at high speed; i hoped it would give me another 10mph, instead it gave me zero down force and zero stability once i came off the gas! Took a deep breath and held on until the ride finished!

Some stats from the V-Box data logging:

I lifted at 183mph and it only took 5mph for it to become unstable and went into a spin at 168 mph.

Maximum spin angle was 142.55 degrees at 114mph before starting to spin back the other way.

The spin lasted over over 330metres

If you look through the pages you will see that there is a spoiler to go on ;)

I know the car this car as i booked in for a viewing to buy a few months back but the blew up.

Car has been mapped today :cool: The difference is just astounding! You would think you are in a completely different car. Also had anti lag activated. Pops and bangs life a mofo :evil:

I went to a cs meet a while ago & a dude there had a blue evo 7 with anti-lag, feck me it was loud !!! Sounded like gun shot or fireworks going off lol.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I went to a cs meet a while ago & a dude there had a blue evo 7 with anti-lag, feck me it was loud !!! Sounded like gun shot or fireworks going off lol.

First time i have had it switched on. Sounds like a full on rally car :D

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
New interior to be fitted tomorrow. Pics just don't do it justice. Nice dark black with red leather and red stitching. Hmmmmmm.

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00081.jpg

vw bora
i like the new interior mate and i f*****g love the evo dunno why but i really like it with no spoiler, top job mate

Clio Rsi
This one is sweet!
Before you fit that spoiler though i reckon u should have a look and see what the vortex (sonic the hedgehog) bits look like on the bootlid! I aint seen that before, could look fresh!
Then just tune it up and get stiff front suspension and voila! A 4wd drift car! ha ha

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Cheers fellas. Will update the pics when the interior is fitted.