ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo progress pics

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Interior now fitted. Looks great however im not to sure on the side bolster. They are not as tall as the orginals.

CIMG2766.jpg

CIMG2765.jpg

CIMG2767.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
looks nice bet it cost a few quid though? not sure on the red bits....

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
looks nice bet it cost a few quid though? not sure on the red bits....

I was the same when i first looked at the pics untill i picked it up. Yet again the pics don't do it justice. Real nice dark red when you see it in the flesh. I would make you sick if you knew what i paid for it ;) The seller did not know what it was worth :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol friend of mine just got some kevlar backed bride reclining seats... he paid 300 quid for them!!! bearing in mind they are pretty much new and in mint condition they are worth well over a grand! that made me sick!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
lol friend of mine just got some kevlar backed bride reclining seats... he paid 300 quid for them!!! bearing in mind they are pretty much new and in mint condition they are worth well over a grand! that made me sick!

I paid £300. Would sell for approx 1k.

It's a great feeling :approve: However did he check to see if they where genuine as there are loads and loads of knock Bride seat knock offs.

Infact it wasn't this fella was it?

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=232554&highlight=bride

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
yes they are genuine, got all the right engraving on them and they have bride rails too! guy even had the receipt from buying them! and no its not for an evo...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm i love the bride seats.

182trophy & Williams
you got any pics with the carbon spoiler on mate?

std seats look a bit more supportive?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
you got any pics with the carbon spoiler on mate?

std seats look a bit more supportive?

Will be up at the weekend. The seats are still supportive, just feels different. There is hardly any roll in the car which makes it easier.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Ordered some new wheels today. Hopefull im doing the right thing. Current wheels are 18x9.5. These are TD Pro Race 1.2. 18x9 but weigh only 9kg per wheel compared to the current 12kg per wheel.

Attachments

• 62a2_1.jpg
    62a2_1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 18

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
as much as i liek them rims i think your old ones are so nice there perect mate id keep them

astra coupe on coilovers
they wont come in that couler mate they will prob be gloss black thats the couler i orderd but they said there a special order or somthing s**t like that lol

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
they wont come in that couler mate they will prob be gloss black thats the couler i orderd but they said there a special order or somthing s**t like that lol

The colour above is matt black. I ordered gloss.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
should of got some volk te37's the time attack ones would of looked nice.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
...if a little common. ;)

Mint wheels though.

its an evo lol, i swear they all have the 5 spoke rota nismo rip offs or the rota torque work rip offs...

i wish they would get sued lol! they even make an advan 3 spoke copy now!

rotahm3caps.jpg

f**king pricks lol

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Exhaust arrived today finally. Sent the last one back as it's damaged. 3inch down pipe will arrive tomorrow.

VERY LOUD!

CIMG2788.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
bet my rx7 is louder lol, its the most stupidly loud car i have ever heard! im actually wanting a quiet exhaust now and it still has a f**king cat fitted!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
bet my rx7 is louder lol, its the most stupidly loud car i have ever heard! im actually wanting a quiet exhaust now and it still has a f**king cat fitted!

Dunno mate, all i know from previous experince is that it's fooking loud :evil:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Prefer the wheels you've got on it now..."weight" gains will be the square route of Fcuk all!"

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
its an evo lol, i swear they all have the 5 spoke rota nismo rip offs or the rota torque work rip offs...

i wish they would get sued lol! they even make an advan 3 spoke copy now!

rotahm3caps.jpg

f**king pricks lol

Shameless!

:dapprove: