ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo progress pics

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
As said once the Spoliers on itll be lovley

Would have prepared the wheels to be Anthracite or Titanium but thats personal pref

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
In the current climate i think you could of offered him 16-17k and got it though

People who over price there cars will never sell for 3k less. I here what you are saying but it would never happen.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Aren't they unstable at speed without the rear wing?

I'm sure I've seen a clip of one spinning out when slowing from a top speed run on an empty runway...and he'd removed the spoiler for the run?

Go easy.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Have to say I'm not really a fan of this one, but then I think I'm comparing it to your past conquests, mate. Dont like the colour or the front bumper, but can understand the Evo isnt all about looks. Not many Jap cars are, in fairness.

Still one hell of a weapon though, and I'm sure you've got a few tricks planned before its sold next week ;)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
As i have said before, it's working progress. Im showing you the stages i am going through untill it's completed :S :rasp: :D

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I also forgot to mention that i had my car corner weighted today. It cost £270 and took 6 hrs to complete :eek:

I may have owned better looking Evos with more grunt but this thing handles like nothing i have ever driven before!!!!!!! It's truly amazing :evil:

First impressions give a very hard ride + slightly noisy top mounts but when you start chucking it around the grip is just endless!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
More work done today. Here are some pics of the front end. Orginal bumper + carbon splitter added. Also removed the stupid sun strip off the window.

For all you people whinning about the front bumper, as the thread says, progress pics! :rasp: :D

CIMG2716.jpg

CIMG2715.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I did a exchange with another Evo member with a MR. His bumper, splitter and £100 my way. All i had to do is change them over. Not bad for a few hrs work.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
front looks spot on now, the rear needs some proper tidying up, change of bumper and some form of spoiler IMHO, will be interesting to see what you do.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
front looks spot on now, the rear needs some proper tidying up, change of bumper and some form of spoiler IMHO, will be interesting to see what you do.

IX spoiler will be going on. You do realise that it's a IX rear don't you? No different to any other IX rear end except for the lack of badges (which i have nice carbon replacements for :cool:) obviously no Spoiler, or a key hole.

Here is mine...

CIMG2682.jpg

Here is a standard IX...

54328.gif

Last edited:

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Nice car chap. I must admit the de-spoiler look does have a certain charm to it.