ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fairm010's 1.2 Project

I try not to put general maintenance in this thread but thought I'd say I've put new front discs and pads, provided by @George@RTR_Parts, both Brembo.

image.jpeg

Reactions: Gus

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Are you feeling a difference or any vibrations.
Underside of your car looks clean.

clio 1.2
great build mate.

I have a little 1.2 black clio as well. Iv massively down graded in cars due to going back to uni so funds are tight. i do have the need to mess around with the car still tho. I cant help myself. This weekend i modified the front bumper by adding mesh where the original grills where. Lower and upper.

great build mate.

I have a little 1.2 black clio as well. Iv massively down graded in cars due to going back to uni so funds are tight. i do have the need to mess around with the car still tho. I cant help myself. This weekend i modified the front bumper by adding mesh where the original grills where. Lower and upper.
Thank you very much Mark. Have a great Christmas!

Clio 1.2 16v 3 Door
This is a fantastic transformation! I've had my 52 plate 1.2 16v Dynamique for 4 years now since my dad rebuilt it from being written off and you are inspiring us to give her a bit of a revamp! Eeek! Your car's looking fab, good job!

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
Need to get this little beast up to scratch. Think I'm gonna pass on the 172 kit. Seems more trouble than it's worth. Going to get some 15 dynamique alloys, spray them gun metal and get a black cup spoiler along with xenon clusters. Think I might lower it as well.
20160106_125402.jpg

I went to my mechanic, as some things are a bit beyond me. I had a clunking coming from the front suspension.

He replaced wishbones, ball joints and all associated bushes. Handles like a dream now.

I also had him do a pre MOT check as it is due next month. Only thing that needed doing was the rear shocks are they were buggered.

IMG_2598.jpg
IMG_2623.jpg

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
Got some 10mm stub axle spacers on the rear, but I'm waiting for better / warmer weather before I tackle that!

Looks fantastic! Much prefer the Turinis over the 182 alloys. How much did the powder coating set you back may I ask?

great job on the pillars too, eBay material and just spray glue? Or a little more to it than that?
Edit; should've updated the page before I asked that question

Also where on earth did you get 10mm axle spacers from? I can't find any anywhere!

Good work! Looks fantastic!

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah there was some controversy, but @dann2707 was on hand to get involved in their theft too.

I used spray adhesive as you get a good even spread. If you give me your A pillars on Saturday ill do them for you when I do Ryans then post them up to you?

That would be amazing if so dude! I'll definitely take you up on that. Thank you, is this for scratching your back??