ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Tracktime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Hippychick said:
Please make cheques payable to ClioSport and send them to:
ClioSport, PO BOX 7084, Mawsley, Kettering. NN16 1AT

I can't comment if Em got any of your emails but given the email servers been poorly today it may not have got through as of yet...

Hope this helps
Hippy

Ok, i'll fire a cheque in the post.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Should be plenty of space left Dave,took us a while to fill it up last year.Im just waiting till I get paid,then il send my cheque off.

Sunday 28th May 2006 circuit sessions on the 2.1 mile circuit are only available through clubs. The Circuit will be operating on Saturday 27th May 2006 as a FCS track day only where you can purchase sessions online or by calling the booking hotline.

Your vehicle must be in a roadworthy condition, well maintained and may be subject to scrutineering prior to being permitted onto the circuit.

YOU MUST WEAR A CRASH HELMET and be able to produce your FULL UK valid driving licence. You may be allocated a specific time slot.

TIMETABLE - Sunday 28th May 2006
This timetable is provisional

Session Time Booked by
1 09:00-10:00 Saxo Sports Club
2 10:00-11:00 PGAC
3 11:00-12:00 Cliosport
4 12:00-13:00 205 Drivers
LUNCH 13:00-13:30 Lunch
5 13:30-14:30 Williams Clio
6 14:30-15:30 PSOOC
7 15:30-16:30 SSC & C2 Club
8 16:30-17:30 Rallye Register

ALL PEUGEOT CLUBS ARE SEPERATED BY AT LEAST ONE HOUR DUE TO DRIVERS BEING IN MULTIPLE CLUBS

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/fcs06/track.php

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!
Maz said:
Emma, please can you let me know if this can be paid for via paypal or bank transfer ??

:) Maz

Maz this can be paid by bank transfer, as using PayPal we will incur charges...

The bank account details are as follows

HSBC
Account Number 11613499
Sort Code 40-26-07

or Post a cheque made payable to ClioSport to

ClioSport
PO BOX 7084
Mawsley
Kettering
NN16 6AT

Just drop in a note stating what the cheque is for along with your forum name

Last edited:

Maz

LY 200
Cheers Hippy... I havn't got a clue where my cheque book is hence asking about bank trans :)

Your a star hun, thanks for you help

Maz ;)

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Oops sorrys guys, Hippy to the rescue!! :D

Yes there are places left, please remember to email me as well as sending off your money, that way I can keep track of how many places we do have left!!

TIMETABLE - Sunday 28th May 2006
This timetable is provisional

Session Time Booked by
1 09:00-10:00 Saxo Sports Club
2 10:00-11:00 PGAC
3 11:00-12:00 Cliosport
4 12:00-13:00 205 Drivers
LUNCH 13:00-13:30
5 13:30-14:30 Williams Clio
6 14:30-15:30 PSOOC
7 15:30-16:30 SSC & C2 Club
8 16:30-17:30 Rallye Register

307 hdi (powered by derv)
Is there many places left? I want to come but won't know if i can until next week.

Shaw

clio 200 F4Rt
does anyone know if we can leave the site, to get petrol then come back in?

its just i am doing both saxo sports club session, and might do the cliosport session too, but know i will struggle for petrol!

Mk2 172 (Silver)
clioman - yes there are places left, let me know asap though!

fmp_ - I'm not sure on this, hopefully Mark will be able to give a better idea. The only thing I think that could be an issue is if there is a queue of traffic to get into the show when you come back. Is there any way you could fill up on the way in and bring a spare can of petrol with you maybe?

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Could your do a list sometime of the payments recieved sometime so we have a better idea of numbers and that you have got our moneys ok Pootle?

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Will do Tucks, it's not very comprehensive at the moment as quite a few people are 'possibles', I was waiting for them to confirm so we have definate numbers, but there are still plenty of spaces available.

Your money has come through fine, thank you! :)

Hi

leaving the site
===========

I would leave it until after say 1000 hours after SSC session and before 1100 you will be fine leaving and gaining re-admittance. The petrol station is only about 3 miles away. As this is a club based show 90% are in before 1000.

Mark

Ph1 172
Does the £45 for the tracktime also allow us access to fcs, and the club stand, or do we have to buy a seperate ticket?

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Ali, from memory about 15 I think, so we still have loads of places to fill.

Also, please get your money in ASAP if your on the list and haven't already!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.