ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Tracktime

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Mk2 172 (Silver)
Last chance to speak up if you want tracktime, email me before 7pm tomorrow night, after that it gets offered out to other clubs.

Its unfortunate for those of you that enjoy the tracktime, and I can only apologise. But if the takeup isn't there, it's unlikely this will be offered in future. :(

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Come on people get your names down!

Its excellent fun, really made the show for me last year having the tracktime in the middle of the day. It's also a great chance for anyone who hasn't done a trackday before to try it out fairly cheaply and safely.

Dont let us have to give up the slots to pugs and saxo's!!! :(

george 172,205,metro
woohoo now paid and ready to go,will be my first so please be gentle with me :)
can we get a list of who is doing the trackday like on the other thread?

307 hdi (powered by derv)
when will the cheques for this be banked, the money still hasn't gone out my account.

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Unfortunately I'm not dealing with the money for this so can't give out any information as I still haven't been told. I have just asked again, so hopefully will have an update soon. Apologies guys! :(

307 hdi (powered by derv)
no worries pootle, i just like it to go out straight away otherwise i forget about it.

Maz

LY 200
Ady182 said:
They were last year Maz :)

Cool .. :approve: if anyone has a spare passenger seat drop me a pm as I wouldn't mind going out on track since I won't be taking my car out :eek: lol

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Maz said:
Cool .. :approve: if anyone has a spare passenger seat drop me a pm as I wouldn't mind going out on track since I won't be taking my car out :eek: lol

If you dont mind not going fast you can come out in my 1.2 ;) lol... big step down from your 182!

Maz

LY 200
ajketley said:
If you dont mind not going fast you can come out in my 1.2 ;) lol... big step down from your 182!

Cheers for that mate, really nice of you :approve:

I was however looking to see what the 182 was like on track tbh as I have never been out in one on track before :eek: lol

Marie :D

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Lol, there will be a bet out to see how many times I get lapped by a 182, im guessing around 10 - 15 lol!

Vee dub
I will be waving to you all

from Tuck's passenger window.... one handed as I speak to AA man on mobile

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
lol...

Good idea I might have a personal link on constant to them, due to the amount of times my car is likely to go wrong!

george 172,205,metro
if i dont get my ass in gear u will all be able to wave as a try a record trip pushing a valver round brunters ;)

Caterham 1400 Supersport
Following a good chat this evening it looks like i'll have a trade stand on the Saturday and Sunday, so if anyone wants to capture their track action I will have the full range of mounts and bullet camera kits with me to purchase. :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Maz said:

I already said i'd take you out marie! "On track that is!"

Ali

Maz

LY 200
^^ :eek: sorry lol I forgot all about that .. it must be my age hehe

Thats ace Ali .. thank you :approve:

Will I need a helmet ??

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
yep i would imagine so...I've got quite a few lol...Providing youve not got a beg head ;) - No pun intended.

Maz

LY 200
Ha ha ... no I don't have a big head .. I am planning on trying to buy one before FCS but if I can't find one I like I would need to borrow one :approve:

Thanks again Ali

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Im sure there will be plenty of seat swoping come the day,you can pit in at any time and get someone........
:)

george 172,205,metro
ajketley said:
Yay I have a chance! :) ;)

Hope you get everything sorted though. Whats actually wrong with it?
knackered lump i have a good standard engine ready to go i just wanna do a few bits and bobs b4 it goes in,as i dont want it to break down on me on the day lol.:eek:

Maz

LY 200
yellowA said:
oi cassanova, u said u were taking me out!

If you want the ride hun, go for it .. I am not arsed tbh :D

I am sure someone with a 182 will have a spare pas seat for me .. :approve: lol

Maz

LY 200
Thanks Ady182 thats what I was thinking ... :approve:

Timmy .. I aint fighting with no one :eek: lol just saying hehe

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
haha, i was joking.

the guy with the v6....DEFO!!! who wants a go in a 182 when u can have a v6 ;)!

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
So thats settled then..........Clarkie gets the Lads in Drag and I get Maz and YellowA

Status
Not open for further replies.