ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I play Fifa 13 a lot recently, always on FUT and have a fairly good win record. Here's my current squad:

553545_10151995122950656_412441908_n.jpg

Sorry for the poor pic. I've gone for a predominantly pacey Brazilian squad but using Kaka as a CF so that I can have the two beastly Real Madrid ST of Benzema and Higuain. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 553545_10151995122950656_412441908_n.jpg
    553545_10151995122950656_412441908_n.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 38
Few RW to choose from! Di Maria and Jesus very quick but Sanchez always f**ks up my defenders!

tough choice, just buy all 3 I guess, although Sanchez is a true RW.

182 Cup
So I sold up my German team, and now have the below. Still got to sell Hummels, Farfan and Shaqiri. About 35k worth

squad-240094.png

Build up coins for de Natale and Buffon then. And subs, I have Sneijder on the Bench as I picked him up for about 10k. I like him, but he's a bit too slow for a wide CAM imo. Might work well as CF if I converted him? hm. <3 Micoli!

Clio 1.2 16v
I would turn my console of as soon as i seen that squad tbh, probably try to injure your players to make you sub (which still wouldn't help looking at the bench). Awesome team! I imagine you win most matches?

Monaco 172 Ph2
I would turn my console of as soon as i seen that squad tbh, probably try to injure your players to make you sub (which still wouldn't help looking at the bench). Awesome team! I imagine you win most matches?

You on pro clubs tonight dredz or what LOL

I have no idea, as only just managed to put it together after a day of trading! Ask me in an hour!

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I know this is becoming an Ultimate Team thread, but sod it, I'm ranting.

So I've just completed my first season in career mode as Charlton. I get to the end of the season and I have 13 players out of contract. I offer 6 players a new contract on their current terms, which they all accept, and I offer Wright-Phillips a new contract on improved terms. All of these players accept. However, in the contract screen, a couple of players offered on new terms have -1 year, 1 month remaining on their contracts, a couple have nothing and BWP is fine.

I start my new season and none of the players I offered contracts to that accepted are in my squad (all free agents), and after going into the buy players screen, all of my ex-players in free agents have 'approach blocked' so I cannot offer them terms.

I quit the game, loaded up a save before this all occurred, did the same contract offering etc, and the same thing happened again.

Well done FIFA, thanks for totally ruining my career mode.

Monaco 172 Ph2
Playing when really tired and falling asleep in the gold cup final FTL :-( lol!

I was up playing a guy in UT seasons last night and i was that tired and my hands were that cold i got spanked 8-2 ha ha

Hey ho - gonna have to know when to stop in future so save this embarrassment LOL

Monaco 172 Ph2
My teams really starting to come together now! Miccoli is an absolute beast!

I was going to get Miccoli last night, but opted for Cavani instead - but might see if i can make a profit for him and purchase Miccoli instead until i can build up some coinage !!

Players are well more exspensive on PS3 compared to xbox - its a joke !!!

Natale is better than both!

my next purchase is Di Maria. Falcao is a legend when it comes to heading so another pacey winger would be a welcome addition.

IF Fabragas is excellent too. Having such a pacey defense has also come in handy, especially with so many attacking players in front of them!

german
Bugs annoying me atm:
1) had an invisble ball during online game. Didn't seem to invisible for opponent, quite happy I only lost 5-0 tbh. Game seems pretty buggy.
2) Auctioned players who do not sell are getting stuck in auction house; quick sell, relist just results in server error messages and zero value messages

Wish you could remove player from auction!! Was going to sell IF Cesc and get Xavi for middle and normal cesc for the right and Di Maria, but think its a bad move now. Hopefully he won't sell!!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Bugs annoying me atm:
1) had an invisble ball during online game. Didn't seem to invisible for opponent, quite happy I only lost 5-0 tbh. Game seems pretty buggy.
2) Auctioned players who do not sell are getting stuck in auction house; quick sell, relist just results in server error messages and zero value messages

I've had both of these issues today as well!

Mondeo ST220
Tried my hand at trading a bit and done ok but really don't get how people get so many coins! I play a bit but are some of you playing hundreds of games? People seem to have teams worth hundreds of thousands of coins!

Or are people chancing it and getting packs?

Bought some packs with some MS points and did some trading. You get an idea of what players are worth a lot, put these details in with a low buy it now price (optional!) and scroll to listings that are at 59mins. Here you will fine bargains/mis listed players.

Alghough I did get Augero in a pack this morning!

4-3-3 not working at all for me. Even with some of the best players in the world!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I had a few hours on it last night, got a decent team now (even though its a load of nobodies)

Esswein and Adrian up front are fcuking rapid.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Not a bad buy then, he's quality though. Great to have in the box!
Was playing a match for promotion last night, winning 3-0 by 40mins and lost xbl connection. FFS.

I hate Virgin Media.

What kind of team are you building? Some great players in Serie A if that's your route.

i have reverted back to 4-1-3-1 after giving 4-3-3 and 4-1-2-1-2 a go.

I just can't get on with wing play!

Monaco 172 Ph2
My connection on PSN last night was that bad i just couldnt move or get near the ball, but i thought id stick it out as if i left it would of just been a loss anyway !!

So went in at half time 3-0 down to quite a good gold team, came out after the break and he scored again on 48th minute to make it 4-0 (by now many on here would probs of rage quit ha),

Then around the 60th minute the connection issues disappeared and i could actually run and move judder free,
came back to win 6-4 in the end muhahahahahahaha

Must say took a while for Cavani to warm up though -but once he got going he was awesome !!!

Still no Augero sale! Need him to go so can get in Xavi! Yes he is slow, but he will suit my set up nicely!

might have to buy a formation card and re list when at home.

Wished ea had made the iPhone app better.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
What kind of team are you building? Some great players in Serie A if that's your route.

i have reverted back to 4-1-3-1 after giving 4-3-3 and 4-1-2-1-2 a go.

I just can't get on with wing play!

I've got a German/Russian squad going at the moment. Not got much money so bargain hunting is key!
Will grab a picture of the current squad shortly!

Playing 4-1-2-1-2 and works a treat so far!

Screenshot2012-10-30at103304.png

Screenshot2012-10-30at103424.png

Won a few of those players in packs, looking at striking mega lucky or smashing loads of games out to get some better players next.

Last edited:
I think finding a formation that works for your style of play is key! Plus remembering what foot each player uses. Had a blinding run with Ozil last night from the left and cut in and had a scuffed right footed shot as forgot he was better with his left peg!

4-3-3 was my most disastrous formation ever!