ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

It was indeed a dodgy sale of a Japanese bronze GK who cost me 250 coins! My account was hacked and was left with the best part of f**k all!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
View attachment 86878

So apart from Buffon, Chiellini and Di Natale (and the fact im selling Pirlo)

Any advice on anyone else i can get in there to improve my squad ????

That is affordable and not overpriced ??

Nesta is slow so Bonucci or Silvestre would be better and cheap.

Other players I have in my 4-3-3 Serie A squad are De Ceglie, Vidal, De Rossi, Zanetti, Guarin, Lucic, Palacio, Milito, and Cavani.

Monaco 172 Ph2
Nesta is slow so Bonucci or Silvestre would be better and cheap.

Other players I have in my 4-3-3 Serie A squad are De Ceglie, Vidal, De Rossi, Zanetti, Guarin, Lucic, Palacio, Milito, and Cavani.

Have Bonucci on my bench and only play nesta cos he is a better all round defender (according to the stats)

I swapped out De Cegile for Criscito,

Im going to get De Rossi tonight (if Pirlo sells)

And isnt Milito quite pricey ???

Ive seen a few with Cavani but not really looked into him

Monaco 172 Ph2
It was indeed a dodgy sale of a Japanese bronze GK who cost me 250 coins! My account was hacked and was left with the best part of f**k all!

LoL wonder if anyone on here on PS3 fancys doing me the same favour **can dream** :rolleyes:

I have Cavani. Has scored some absolute belters for me with both feet and very good in the air. Surprisingly good feet too.

Monaco 172 Ph2
I have Cavani. Has scored some absolute belters for me with both feet and very good in the air. Surprisingly good feet too.

Would you say he is a better bet than Miccoli ??

And if so what sort of price range is he in ??

Where is that link Scutch posted about average prices - i cant find it !!!

Tricky one as your using a 4-3-3 and I have Natale behind him. But overall I would say yes as your two wingers can swing it in for him, where as I really struggle to win headers with Micolli.

Trouble is that different players work better for different people!

182 Cup
Another stroke of luck in a free pack today. I've gotten Xavi :D

Wondering whether its worth trying to build a hybrid team to fit him into my current Bundesliga team, flog him, or flog my Bundesliga team and build a spanish team. What would you do? According to the Auctions and Futwiz, he's worth about 100k.

Edit: This is what I currently have. Obviously room for improvement from more expensive Bundesliga players, but can't make my mind up. If I sold up I reckon I could make a nice Italian team, but then Reus is ridiculous really. Afellay has been modified to LM so he does have 9 Chem in Game. Same with Gustavo to CM from CDM

pitch-239945.png

Last edited:
  Monaco 172 Ph2
Tricky one as your using a 4-3-3 and I have Natale behind him. But overall I would say yes as your two wingers can swing it in for him, where as I really struggle to win headers with Micolli.

Trouble is that different players work better for different people!

Well i have Giovinco and Maggio a my wingers and they are awesome at crossing for me,

And whoever i get is only a stand in until i can afford Di Natale,

So your vote would be Cavani ??

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Bought 4 gold packs before, got Reyes and a few other good Spanish players, nothing great though. Ffs.
German/Russian team is getting stronger though, Zhirkov is now on the left, lol!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Another stroke of luck in a free pack today. I've gotten Xavi :D

Wondering whether its worth trying to build a hybrid team to fit him into my current Bundesliga team, flog him, or flog my Bundesliga team and build a spanish team. What would you do? According to the Auctions and Futwiz, he's worth about 100k.

Edit: This is what I currently have. Obviously room for improvement from more expensive Bundesliga players, but can't make my mind up. If I sold up I reckon I could make a nice Italian team, but then Reus is ridiculous really. Afellay has been modified to LM so he does have 9 Chem in Game. Same with Gustavo to CM from CDM

I'd sell Xavi. He's too slow and only decent for passing in a central midfield.

182 Cup
I'd sell Xavi. He's too slow and only decent for passing in a central midfield.
This was my thinking. I already have Vidal and Balzaretti as spares, Lulic too to stand in for someone in midfield for Italians. I'm tempted to build something along the lines of this
squad-240094.png

For now for an Italy team, then weigh up if I prefer that style of play. I had an Italian team last year, wasn't the best but then I didn't have as much luck with people out of packs last year, and was always scrabbling for contracts! I reckon with the money I have, and the sale of Xavi I should be able to build the above. I already have Reus so :) Obviously Miccoli will be converted to CAM, or could do that to Reus. hmm

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
My Serie A team is as good as it gets IMO (and I think Scutchio would agree!).

Did come in at a few coins though.

Don't think it's possible to get any better than that Italian theme starting XI and subs.

Fiesta ST-3
f**k this web app is driving me crazy. Won't let me log on until I sign out on xbox. I've been signed out for over 5 minutes.

Fiesta ST-3
Right here is my German team I'm rocking at present. Really not having much success. Ignore Mullers formation, I've just bought him.

Screen Shot 2012-10-26 at 18.07.53.jpg

Mondeo ST220
Starting again so sold my Bundesliga team!

What formation are people liking at the moment? Was using 4-3-2-1. Tempted to go for good old 4-1-2-1-2.

Built an English bronze team. No idea how s**t they will be until the morning lol! Some proper pacey bronze players about!

i use 4-2-3-1 for gold and bronze

I need a change of direction. My team lacks pace and its annoying me! Was thinking of going to the Spanish league for the likes of benzema as st and Jesus and another pacey leftie in a 433. But no idea if they have pacey defenders which is essential!!!

182 Cup
I need a change of direction. My team lacks pace and its annoying me! Was thinking of going to the Spanish league for the likes of benzema as st and Jesus and another pacey leftie in a 433. But no idea if they have pacey defenders which is essential!!!

Course they do, ramos costs silly money though!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah, Ramos, Jordi Alba and Dani Alves all have great pace, but the 3 would cost around 400k in total. Then Casillas on top - 500k!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
The packs in UT are so annoying, opening a premium gold pack to find two silver players just takes the piss!

Yeah, Ramos, Jordi Alba and Dani Alves all have great pace, but the 3 would cost around 400k in total. Then Casillas on top - 500k!

Dani is f**kin expensive but boy is he quick!!! Ramos best part of 140k too!

Will add up my teams worth and see if its worth going for! Alba is 30K, Marcelo as back up. Three across midfield can be a spanish mash up inc Modders and Fabs lol