ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

I would get Arshavin for LM or back up. Not the quickest but great ball control and shot. Cheap at around 1000 coins.

Monaco 172 Ph2
I think finding a formation that works for your style of play is key! Plus remembering what foot each player uses. Had a blinding run with Ozil last night from the left and cut in and had a scuffed right footed shot as forgot he was better with his left peg!

4-3-3 was my most disastrous formation ever!

I use 4-3-3 :( lol

Not doing too bad im at 33-5-12

Got Cavani in but never seems to be in the box for crosses when i need him as he tracks back so much

Got him up at mo for sale at 4th attempt but doesnt look good

Gonna get miccoli in instead

I use 4-3-3 :( lol

Not doing too bad im at 33-5-12

Got Cavani in but never seems to be in the box for crosses when i need him as he tracks back so much

Got him up at mo for sale at 4th attempt but doesnt look good

Gonna get miccoli in instead

Lol! What works for one does not work for another! Miccoli not great at heading, not ideal for a middle man!

Monaco 172 Ph2
Lol! What works for one does not work for another! Miccoli not great at heading, not ideal for a middle man!

Yeah i noticed that about him but might get him and give him a go, then sell whoever i dont play as well with,

Best decision i made was selling Pirlo and moving Marchisio into CM, scored some belters with him !!

Monaco 172 Ph2

Is there such a modifier card for ST >> RW ???

I doubt there is but i can hope

Be much easier than buying a shed load of formation cards at exstortionate prices !!

I'm going 4-2-3-1 so its not too bad price wise. Sadly Di Maria and Jesus my super fast wingers have had to go. They were being wasted though as i play a more passing game through the middle.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
After slagging off UT for the last 2 years and refusing point blank to play, I thought I'd give it a go.

That was about 2 weeks ago, I've been thrifty in the marketplace and now I've gone for a team that is less popular, the Uraguay team.

I've got the starting 11 inc Cavani and Suarez and I'm destroying so far!

Si

RS Clio 172
Arshavin is a great shout at LW. I still use him as back up when Hazard's knackered.

More people need to embrace crazy formations too. I use 3-4-3 now and absolutely love it.

182FF
Brought Ronaldo last night :) don't have many Spanish players but will look better soon :D
8y6y8u9e.jpg

Got a nice little pack.....

rypaqe8a.jpg

Ph 1 172
The f**k did you get enough coins to get ronaldo I can't seem to trade my way to get more coins not sure who to buy and then endowed the price of, if I do I only seem to gain like 100 coins thenfifa take a cut of the sale price so I'm left withlike 10 extra lol

What cut does the game take on player sales?

Ronaldo and Rooney in a pack? How the f**k did you afford him!!!

you need to sort out your team and individual chemistry though as it would make your team perform twice as good!

Two 0 Shitx
Even just moving the cm's about could make his chemistry alot better. My team is pretty good now! Can anyone see any improvements? Apart from chilleni, di natale and buffon.

2D317309-83F7-4488-86C1-A292FD5289CB-804-000000D2BE3AF36C.jpg

5D829B50-1E5B-4048-9B66-D2A245FFC009-804-000000D2CDFA63CB.jpg

and my PL squad all players ive just won in packs.

2F6AEE99-106E-4489-9DDC-064EFF20DD38-804-000000D2DE25D810.jpg

Two 0 Shitx
Did think about sneijder but hamsik was cheaper and faster, hes been pretty good so far scored a couple pf good goals with him.

182FF
Ronaldo and Rooney in a pack? How the f**k did you afford him!!!

you need to sort out your team and individual chemistry though as it would make your team perform twice as good!

I got Rooney in a pack and sold him for 700,000 I had been saving for ages :D I got inform fabregas in the next pack also!

That's a quick mock up team with the spanish players I had in my club :)

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Crazy money!
I've spent about £4, that's only because I had some MS points hanging around.

Si

RS Clio 172
I'll play you. I've spend £0 on packs... unless you include the season pass and the extra for ultimate edition.

Clio 1.2 16v
I concede a lot of goals but i also score a lot so its just a case of who can finish better, i'm very suprised at my Torres and Eto'o partnership considering the chemistry is all over the place