ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
What do you do with coaches etc?

You mean managers? If you mean the fitness coaches etc. they are stored in the club and their %'s are contributed towards the cards. For example, 5% defence will improve defence and 10% fitness will increase any fitness card you use by 10% etc.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Well just won promotion online. 1-7 against a guy who quit in the 85th minute. Di Natale first half hattrick.

Buffon, Chiellini and even Pirlo were superb at the back for me the entire game. I brought on Muriel in the second half and he smashed in a 10 yard close range volley that almost ripped the net. That's when the other guy quit :clown:

Fabia VRS Special Ed
I hate UT, played in it a few years ago and never got a single decent player so haven't touched it since.

I love playing Career, I started off with Tranmere as the manager but a mate told me that Be a Pro was good so I started a new career as a Tranmere player.

I've been loaned out twice and playing as a DCM. I'm playing awesome however I keep picking up injuries. However I think my save is glitched as tonight I played 3 games and it kept having an invisible ball. I tried restarting my Xbox but it keeps happening, pissing me off big time!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I mean he is only 81 overall but still goes for 15k - is he the only italian right back other than Cassani ??

Is there any formation cards that change defensive positions lol

I've just bought him. 93 pace. Defence is sorted now until I fancy changing De Ceglie at LB.

Just need to decide on what to do with David Silva because he's not linked chemistry wise at all now to anyone. Still running on 6 chemistry though. Same as Falcao. Might put Sneijder out there but as of now I'm down to 9k. Hopefully Pique and Busquets sell.

Put Pirlo in but still stayed at 85 overall. Pretty much stuck at that rating unless I ship out my non Juve and Inter players, which is not going to happen!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Put Pirlo in but still stayed at 85 overall. Pretty much stuck at that rating unless I ship out my non Juve and Inter players, which is not going to happen!

Same. I ain't getting shot of Falcao or Di Natale. Even Boateng is quality but I'm wondering if he'd be better as a CDM.

182 Cup
Finally uploaded my team. Had one random decent player in my packs today, CM from Lazio. From Bosnia apparently called Lulic. Not bad stats but no idea what to do with him as I have a german team. might keep him as a spare.

fifa_zps421978cd.jpg

Aiming for Reus in CF eventually, will take a while to get there as I'm really poor at trading, don't seem to know if stuff is cheap or not.

Can you tell I like Dortmund players? lol :D

Anyone got any suggestions?
Chemistry wise, everyone is on 9 apart from the Schmelzer (wrong formation) Gustavo, as he's not centre mid, he's a defensive one and Suarez @ CF as he's foreign.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I got Lulic in one of my packs today, he's seems quite good so far.

Here's my Serie A team, it's cost me 6600 coins so far, most expensive was Palacio at RW for 1600.

It's still work in progress, want to improve the full backs and swap De Jong next.

Web app says Chemistry is 97 but it's 100 in the game which is a bit weird :S
FUT.png

91761486-6399-493E-9673-85C21DBDB1AB-9379-00000677A5813CF3.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Finally uploaded my team. Had one random decent player in my packs today, CM from Lazio. From Bosnia apparently called Lulic. Not bad stats but no idea what to do with him as I have a german team. might keep him as a spare.

fifa_zps421978cd.jpg

Aiming for Reus in CF eventually, will take a while to get there as I'm really poor at trading, don't seem to know if stuff is cheap or not.

Can you tell I like Dortmund players? lol :D

Anyone got any suggestions?
Chemistry wise, everyone is on 9 apart from the Schmelzer (wrong formation) Gustavo, as he's not centre mid, he's a defensive one and Suarez @ CF as he's foreign.

You like Dortmund players yet no Hummels? Get that sorted ;)

Revels I'm defiantly beating you at this one.

Fo'sho.

I'll get 13 and beat you at it :eek:.

I lost 2 goals in the only game I played, both they ran up the wing then squared it across the box.

Bawbags scoring s**t goals.

I can't defend for s**t.

Pumpt the computer 4-1 though. F*ck yeah.

Yup. Beginner for now to get used to it :eek:.

Mmmmmmmultiquote madness.

If you're struggling against the AI on the easiest level I will destroy you.

Think Hayden Panettiere after she'd been fucked by Klitschko.

KAPOW!

FB4E3C0C-C519-482A-8493-87B2430A1BC9-4494-000001C74EAF69AD.jpg

Rah rah rah.

Learn to tackle and defend.

The fact that Cech scored as many goals as the whole of your team should tell you something. Lol.

182 Cup
You like Dortmund players yet no Hummels? Get that sorted ;)

The only issue I have with him is pace lol, pacey defenders get me out of trouble :eek:

Just got to save. Is there anywhere I can look up average prices that players sell at?

Kawasaki ER6N
Have these too again any better players would be nice :p

314224_10152181180565361_682147820_n.jpg

486958_10152181180370361_175332881_n.jpg

561681_10152181180755361_1610446109_n.jpg

I'm aware final manager needs a formation card ;)

Monaco 172 Ph2
I've just bought him. 93 pace. Defence is sorted now until I fancy changing De Ceglie at LB.

Ive already changed him with the other iti LB cant remember his name ha !!

I cant afford di natale :( so opted for Cassano up front as cant justify paying stupid money for Balotelli so spent the extra pennies on Pirlo :cool:

And stuck with Sigiru in goal (although cant complain about him) as my dream for Buffon forever decreases

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Ive already changed him with the other iti LB cant remember his name ha !!

I cant afford di natale :( so opted for Cassano up front as cant justify paying stupid money for Balotelli so spent the extra pennies on Pirlo :cool:

And stuck with Sigiru in goal (although cant complain about him) as my dream for Buffon forever decreases

Buffon pulled off some incredible saves for me in his debut last night which saw me win 7-1.

However, Sigiru is a great choice. I would have gone for him but he plays in France and I wanted Italy/Italy chemistry.