ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

Si

RS Clio 172
I'm getting increasingly fed up how easy it is to score from range. I get a good, well worked, goal only for the other c**t to run up the other end an bang in some 35 yard screamer with someone like Nocerino (or someone equally mediocre). I'll finish the game with a billion shots and they've had two and scored both.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm getting increasingly fed up how easy it is to score from range. I get a good, well worked, goal only for the other c**t to run up the other end an bang in some 35 yard screamer with someone like Nocerino (or someone equally mediocre). I'll finish the game with a billion shots and they've had two and scored both.

Get Buffon in nets. That helps a bit.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
My two free packs this morning were absolute toss.

EDIT: Tell a lie, I got a silver shiney guy called Odjidja-Ofoe (?) and after doing a quick search on futwiz, he's worth up to 15k! :S

He's gone up for sale, obviously.

Last edited:
Well I managed a 4 game winning steak last night with my reserves which kept me in div 1. Quite like 4-3-3, reckon Aguero, Hazzard and Bale would enjoy it too lol! Hurry up and sort my account EA!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Well I managed a 4 game winning steak last night with my reserves which kept me in div 1. Quite like 4-3-3, reckon Aguero, Hazzard and Bale would enjoy it too lol! Hurry up and sort my account EA!

Hazard is a waste of money mate. Bale is much better, and as both are only left midfield role and not right, I'd go with Baley!

Si

RS Clio 172
Get Buffon in nets. That helps a bit.

Wouldnt fit. I have Cech and I'm happy. Although when I play Casillas I notice he does stop the shots from range better. Only better option is Lloris in the PL, Hart is also rated 84 but is significantly more expensive than "Big Pete" Cech.

Also RVP is cursed.

We need a game, Scutchio.

I've saved 150k. Either going to buy Danny Alves or 20 packs on Weds. Haven't decided yet. Depends who is in TOTW.

Hazard is a waste of money mate. Bale is much better, and as both are only left midfield role and not right, I'd go with Baley!

well that's a s**t! Who should I get for RW if I go 4-3-3. Want pace and 84+ too!

could convert someone from CF or midfield.

Any Suggestions?

di Maria is pacey, but not sure if I could make him fit chemistry wise. Although he would have Aguero for company so you never know!

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've just got Torres in a pack. Chuffed to bits, because of all the Premiership strikers I could have to fit in my squad on the bench, I've now got him and Balotelli. I was tempted to go for an IF Welbeck but Torres will do nicely - he was in the 4-1-2-1-2 formation as well :cool:

Dan, regarding your text last night about me unlocking the Legendary achievement in the penalties skill game, this may be of help:

Also found this just now, not sure how this works, but bloody hell it makes things much easier if you can get it to score:

Last edited by a moderator:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
well that's a s**t! Who should I get for RW if I go 4-3-3. Want pace and 84+ too!

Any Suggestions?

You can't convert CF or ST or any central midfield role to a right sided player. It's a b*stard. If you have a right or left sided player, you can only convert them to a RM/RW/RF (or LM/LW/LF) :dapprove:

I wanted Hazard converted to a CAM in my other formation. Uh uh. Not possible.

As for a RF for your 4-3-3, there's not much choice, Premiership wise. Walcott is quick but only 81 rated. Valencia is more suited to a RM, too. Then you go away from Premiership and you can have Ribery or Robben :cool:

You can't convert CF or ST or any central midfield role to a right sided player. It's a b*stard. If you have a right or left sided player, you can only convert them to a RM/RW/RF (or LM/LW/LF) :dapprove: I wanted Hazard converted to a CAM in my other formation. Uh uh. Not possible. As for a RF for your 4-3-3, there's not much choice, Premiership wise. Walcott is quick but only 81 rated. Valencia is more suited to a RM, too. Then you go away from Premiership and you can have Ribery or Robben :cool:
Mata is central but the in form version in right sided. How odd!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
F*ck me the market is bad this morning. Just sold El Shaarawy for only 800 coins. Meh. He's worth at least 2.5k.

The downsides of listing for 150 coins starting price. Only got 3.4k for Lescott too, and I'm struggling to sell formation cards (442).

Mornings are always quiet. That's buying time.

4PM onwards when the kids finish school is selling time. Up until midnight then it quietens down.

Not that it matters if you lose a few hundred coins, Mr Multi-Luck-Pack.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Mornings are always quiet. That's buying time.

4PM onwards when the kids finish school is selling time. Up until midnight then it quietens down.

Not that it matters if you lose a few hundred coins, Mr Multi-Luck-Pack.

Yeah I have been quite lucky with several packs. Not so with others though. It's so sh*t opening a pack and seeing absolutely nothing of note. 4 contracts which go up for sale for 300BIN and the rest quick sold.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Him, Bale and Augero would be superb! Hmmmmm, shame I have to wait 10 business days for EA to sort this out. Huge compensation and IF Bale and Mata - ta very much lol

LOL. IF Mata and IF Bale is around 400-500k gone in two moves!

4-3-3

Llorris
Cole
Vidic
Kompany
Michion
Nasri
Silva
Toure
Aguero
IF Bale
IF Mata

1,250,000 coins - lol!!!

No idea what EA will do about my hack. Give me my team and managera back, coins or points. Who knows! Would be pretty hard to replace squad as some were sold as quick auctions, some were sold as 1 hour auction. They were also all in the correct position etc.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
4-3-3

Llorris
Cole
Vidic
Kompany
Michion
Nasri
Silva
Toure
Aguero
IF Bale
IF Mata

1,250,000 coins - lol!!!

No idea what EA will do about my hack. Give me my team and managera back, coins or points. Who knows! Would be pretty hard to replace squad as some were sold as quick auctions, some were sold as 1 hour auction. They were also all in the correct position etc.

Not really a problem for them, TBH. They could easily issue you with those cards again as they're just randomly generated anyway. If they believe you've been hacked the least they can do is fix it.

Very true Scutch. I have a case number which I can check out online. I add comments everytime I find something else wrong like my 10 gold managers gone.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Very true Scutch. I have a case number which I can check out online. I add comments everytime I find something else wrong like my 10 gold managers gone.

Yes and your IF Messi which you won earlier has mysteriously vanished as well.

Fiesta ST-3
I'm so addicted to this game now. More so the buying and selling of players! I get excited coming home from work to see what I've made :/

Bought Bale yday, made him LM>LW then LW>LF in my 4-3-3. Useless!! So sold him straight on!!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm so addicted to this game now. More so the buying and selling of players! I get excited coming home from work to see what I've made :/

Bought Bale yday, made him LM>LW then LW>LF in my 4-3-3. Useless!! So sold him straight on!!

He's a LM in my 4-1-2-1-2 and he's ace. Only problem is his stamini is a little poor.

I also have Van Persie on the left side of my strike partnership (he's left footed), but I often cut inside to shoot so he's then on his right peg. Argh. So may swap him with Aguero.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Anyones market being slow?
Bought a few players this morning and still can't put them in my squad.

Sami K was useless for me for sold him for 2k this morning and bought Bender, seems better already.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
My wingers both have 4 star weak foot, and my LW Lucic is right footed :)

I've got three 100 Chemistry teams now.

Gold one is:

GK Frey

RB Abate
LB De Ceglie
CB Bonucci
CB Silvestre

CM Vidal
CM De Rossi
CM Nocerino

RW Palacio
ST Cavani
LW Lucic

All 4-3-3 in correct position.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Anyones market being slow?
Bought a few players this morning and still can't put them in my squad.

Sami K was useless for me for sold him for 2k this morning and bought Bender, seems better already.

Yeah it's been very sh*t and slow this morning.

Si

RS Clio 172

Any Suggestions?

di Maria is pacey, but not sure if I could make him fit chemistry wise. Although he would have Aguero for company so you never know!

Sturridge if you're BPL. He plays far better than his stats suggest. It's not all about the big numbers.

Si

RS Clio 172
I also have Van Persie on the left side of my strike partnership (he's left footed), but I often cut inside to shoot so he's then on his right peg. Argh. So may swap him with Aguero.

I had RVP and couldn't get on with him either. Also, word of caution with AGUERO, he has a nasty habit of shooting with his left when you've lined up an right-footed shot. I prefer Tevez.

Si

RS Clio 172
Si got hacked last year. Despite numerous emails etc he got nothing back.

Yer, I gave up in the end. They kept sending me round on circles. By the time I was getting anywhere I had a half decent team anyway.

Monaco 172 Ph2
wish i didn't sell Defoe : ( super sub. Got no room for him now though with RVP, Hernandes and Welbeck

Scott you should make an EPL team.

When you next on Dredz i'll give you a game :cool:

Ps. Whats been happening with pro clubs wiffer fc - no one seems to be on playing it hardly ???