ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

The whole chemistry thing can be quite odd. Some players have 2 red lines and one green and they can be on 9 chemistry, and as Scutch has discovered, some are not!

Monaco 172 Ph2
Didnt realise this until last night but by playing online season/tourney you can actually build up quite a few coins,

Played and won div5 on season and had 0 coins before and when i finished i was around 5k which i dont suppose is bad,

Good news is 10 more seasons like that and i will be able to afford Buffon LOL :cool:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Didnt realise this until last night but by playing online season/tourney you can actually build up quite a few coins,

Played and won div5 on season and had 0 coins before and when i finished i was around 5k which i dont suppose is bad,

Good news is 10 more seasons like that and i will be able to afford Buffon LOL :cool:

Offline nets you a lot of coins too. The tournaments can be quite easy to win and you can keep replaying them.

The tournament at the far right rewards you with 2.5k coins for winning it (so that doesn't include the 500 or so after each game) and also a Gold pack. The difficulty level is Ultimate though, so it might be quite difficult. LOL. Think I'll try it later.

Right folks, I'm new to this Ultimate Team business so please forgive. A couple of my players contracts have/are about to expire, no problem here, but when I try and buy a contract or anything for that matter from the trade section, it says my watch list is full. When I go to the watch list section though, theres nothing in there.

Any ideas, or is this a common bug?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Right folks, I'm new to this Ultimate Team business so please forgive. A couple of my players contracts have/are about to expire, no problem here, but when I try and buy a contract or anything for that matter from the trade section, it says my watch list is full. When I go to the watch list section though, theres nothing in there.

Any ideas, or is this a common bug?

Usually just go out and back in and it should work fine. Or use Buy It Now which should work too.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Changed my mind about a hybrid. The players I want just would not get 9 across the board!

Yeah I was put off quite early on regards to that. Shame as I wanted Ibrahimovic and now he plays in France it limits his chemistry massively, especially being Swedish.

My trouble would be having the two Juve CB along with cole and bale up the left and marcion and Valencia on the right.

Neither RB or LB would have a green line!

Was then going for de Rossi as cdm, Natala as cam with baloteli (Italian connection) and aguro up top. With Buffon in goal.

still tempting though!

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I had Mata who was great.

Just seen that Messi and Rooney are in TOTW. Whoever gets one of those cards in their pack will be laughing.

MKV R32
The whole chemistry thing can be quite odd. Some players have 2 red lines and one green and they can be on 9 chemistry, and as Scutch has discovered, some are not!
Its important to pair 2 players together from the same club and nationaility to get 9 chem in a hybrid, eg. Reus and Gotze or Cabaye and Ben Arfa. This will mean they can sit next to another random league player and still have max chem.

@Scutch, to hybrid Ibra youd have to pair him Lavezzi or Pastore and another Ligue 1 Player i.e Remy.

My Hybrid ive been rolling with for a while...

2guil52.jpg

All 9 Chem, Muntari has 3 red lines but still has max chem due to the Boateng link...

I built a great BPL squad last night in a 4-1-2-1-2 inc Lloris, Kompany, Cole, Bale, Augero, Mata. What a bunch of overrated and over priced bunch of players!

Formation didn't work for me either. Lloris was actually pony, and I wouldn't say Bale lives up to his stats and Augero certainly is not worth the 140k he fetches. Maybe it's just me and my style of play in not suited to these cretins.

Sold them all off and bought back my beloved Serie A side which overall gives me the same rating. Went back to 4-2-3-1 and all is good. I forgot how good Di Natale is for the money. He pisses all over Aguero, Mata and his stats do not do him justice. Buffon also much better than the French tart. Oh, and the whole sqaud was nearly 300k cheaper!

Monaco 172 Ph2
Offline nets you a lot of coins too. The tournaments can be quite easy to win and you can keep replaying them.

The tournament at the far right rewards you with 2.5k coins for winning it (so that doesn't include the 500 or so after each game) and also a Gold pack. The difficulty level is Ultimate though, so it might be quite difficult. LOL. Think I'll try it later.

Yeah done a lot of them already but online seems to be more worth the effort as I'd probably get cained by AI if I played ultimate - I can win comfortably on Pro and have some good games on Legendary (seems about the right level for me) might give it a go tho see how badly I lose LOL

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Must admit Aguero is amazing for me maybe because he is playing alongside Tevez?

Yeah Aguero is class for me too, alongside Van Persie. Usually finishes anything in front of him.

I've kept Buffon because he's brilliant, and Chiellini is probably the best defender I've used in the game. Put him alongside Kompany and things are rosy.

I won the offline tournament last night (the hardest one on Ultimate difficulty level) - battled past Valencia, then Barca, then Chelsea and beat Benfica in the final on penalties. Won 2.5k and a Gold pack which contained next to f*ck all of any value. Was a challenge though and really enjoyed it against the AI.

Must be just my style of play! Much happier with my side now. My Juve back 4 does a pretty good job and playing with a cf behind the st really opens it up for me. Natale gets so much space and time on the ball and he is great with both feet!

now got 350k in the bank, time to build a bronze team. Any recommendation for good quick players?

I bought 26 packs last night. 195,000 coins.

Best I got was Hugeone, Agger and Tiote. With a few modifier cards dotted around.

No luck like Scutch.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Good team, but it hardly helps JJ as it's difficult to name most, if not all, of those players!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I bought 26 packs last night. 195,000 coins.

Best I got was Hugeone, Agger and Tiote. With a few modifier cards dotted around.

No luck like Scutch.

PMSL @ buying that many packs. That's too big a gamble. My luck ran out on packs. I've got my team sorted now and 230k in the kitty.

Kawasaki ER6N
GK - Mildenhall - Milwall
LB - Spurr - Doncaster
CB - Elphick - Bournemouth
CB - Bennett - Rochdale
RB - Clarke - Coventry
CM - Mousinho - Preston
CM - Morrison - Birmingham
CM - O'Keefe - Crystal Palace
CF - Westcarr - Chesterfield
ST - Ings - Burnley
ST - Grabban - Bournebouth

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Some of the bronze and certainly silver players are way, way overpriced. I think there's Lukaku cards going for over 200k!

Kawasaki ER6N
Think my most expensive player was Westcarr however he does have 88 pace, converted him from ST to CF and is amazing

Clio 1.2 16v
Will dig out my bronze Korean Republic team for you guys, pretty much every player is shiny, and none of them came to over 300 coins. Most were 150!

I got murdered by a Korean silver shiny team in division 1 the other night, makes me want to put one together

PMSL @ buying that many packs. That's too big a gamble. My luck ran out on packs. I've got my team sorted now and 230k in the kitty.

Well that 150k was about 5days worth of trading to earn. No big deal really.

But I didn't lose all of it. Sold the good players/stuff. Quick sold the rest. Ended up with about 70k left. Having spent 195k.

Will try this stupid plan again when there's another good TOTW.

I might make a secondary gold team to keep my teams freash - going spanish I think.

Or might try another PL set up but change formation and go all out pace!

That's gol team no 2 created inc Falcoe, Jesus, Modric, Orzil, Pedro etc.

just have to earn a few more coins for the subs.

Thats 2 quality teams for the price of 1 BPL side!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Why are people creating two teams?

You only need 1 Gold team with subs and reserves. There are 11 players on the bench so that's another team right there. Plus you'll rarely run out of contracts or fitness cards anyway so one team is enough. It's done me for over 50 games anyway. The other 50 were with my original first team and that was fine too.

1 Gold team with a full bench and reserves to create another team.
1 Silver
1 Bronze

That should do the job.

I sort of see your point. But if everyone has long contacts its ok as when you are not using one team, they do not use a contract. I also believe that when you play games and alternate teams the fitness levels of the other team goes up.

Plus, what else do you need so many coins in reserve for?!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I sort of see your point. But if everyone has long contacts its ok as when you are not using one team, they do not use a contract. I also believe that when you play games and alternate teams the fitness levels of the other team goes up.

Plus, what else do you need so many coins in reserve for?!

Creating silver teams. They're more expensive than the f*cking gold ones as I've just found out! Mental.

Lol!!! That's harsh! I guess I should do the same rather than keep my 2nd gold team after just buying it! Can't enter all the comps with gold. Means more trading, which is fun!!!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah trading is great. Plus when you sell your second gold team that you don't need you'll have plenty of money for an awesome silver team. Make sure you buy Quintero though, he's superb (think he plays for Laguna Santos)

Bought Pato as back up for Cavani and IF Micolli as back up for Natala (CF). Gives them a bit of rotation. May even get IF Klose as he is cheap and will be a goo sub to have!