ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finchspeed 172 PH2 trackday car

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
The car has laquer peel on passenger rear quarter also so I dont want to spend hundreds on sorting the roof when bodywork is abit tatty in places anyway

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Screenshot_20191003-113921_eBay.jpg

Was thinking of something like this in anthracite

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
No not yet , only just put the car back on the road . Would expect it to be at least 200 - 300

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Been using the car for a month while I needed to some work on my daily ! Not the ideal daily being set up for track and no carpet etc.

Been really good on fuel. Need the metal clip for coilpack connector plug , pops off if driven hard.

Had an the oil light come on while I was away for 10 days, did afew checks and my suspicions were oil pressure switch , replaced this and fault light gone.

Still have traction control light on , after research it turns out it's because tweeks sold me an omp boss years ago which doesn't have the tabs for the squib!

I need a replacement squib as I've snapped a couple of connectors in the squib unless anyone has clip Wrexham / Cheshire way who could turn it off ?

Clio 172 Ph2
Been using the car for a month while I needed to some work on my daily ! Not the ideal daily being set up for track and no carpet etc.

Been really good on fuel. Need the metal clip for coilpack connector plug , pops off if driven hard.

Had an the oil light come on while I was away for 10 days, did afew checks and my suspicions were oil pressure switch , replaced this and fault light gone.

Still have traction control light on , after research it turns out it's because tweeks sold me an omp boss years ago which doesn't have the tabs for the squib!

I need a replacement squib as I've snapped a couple of connectors in the squib unless anyone has clip Wrexham / Cheshire way who could turn it off ?

Do you just need an OBD2 reader and reset doing on it?

I have an OBD2 reader I’m from Gwersyllt!