ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First trip in vee! :) :)

LY V6 with Recaros
I'm so jealous! Lol @ laughing like a little girl. Reading peoples stories about their vee's just makes me want one even more!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
1186697228_Ali%20loves%20Vee.JPG

He no longer loves lamp. Ali loves Vee.
Someone's over-protective of their alloys!

Must be difficult to judge at first though seeing as they're quite a distance out.

HAHA! No mate, i'm just s**t at parking!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ali is young and handsome, lives in a splendid gaff,has a good career ahead of him. Probably got a beautiful girl friend who he will marry up with and in due course will produce perfect children. Now he has copped the car of his dreams.

It's hard for his mates not to be jealous. lol

Cheers princess! :)

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
Ali is young and handsome, lives in a splendid gaff,has a good career ahead of him. Probably got a beautiful girl friend who he will marry up with and in due course will produce perfect children. Now he has copped the car of his dreams.

Cheers princess! :)

She could produce perfect children... not so sure on him! lol :p

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
i'll give ali perfect babies, but he hates racing blue :( (even though its a nicer colour than his vee :p)

MKIII 138
I've not stopped smiling all day! Got it taxed at 9am! Up to glasgow to get my number plate put on and i've honestly had the best day of this yr so far! It's sad how a car can bring so much joy! Got a thumbs up from a ferrari 430! Waved to by 101 chav's! And i swear i could of tap'd the honey at the pedestrian crossing! haha! All in a days work with the vee...

Tbh i thought the fuel was going to be a bit horrific, was avg 34 on the motorway.
The cruisecontrol works when it wants to work?? Or mayb i don't know how to work it! - I think it mite have a problem due to it bein remapped?!

Handling, quite twitchy at speed, esp over rough, off camber surfaces...Not bad by any means but you have to be awake!

Such a dosile car to drive too, 2gr pull away from every junction. First time i booted it, i was laughing and screaming like a little girl, windows open, music off...The noise was incredible...

Best money i've ever spent!

Happy Ali! :)

bet you will kick yourself when the W12 Golf comes out .. tut..tut ;)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5

ur not kiddin lol

im from the bronx
was down at his daddies pad yesterday with chauster "v.v.v nice" lol

Mondeo TDCI 130
I love the way that in the picture the van looks to be going really quick, and its a courier! good advert for them!!!

Ali's bound to get someone up the duff with the attention the car attracts him. Up the duff = rear seats required = no more Vee ;)

Nice one son, looking forward to seeing/hearing it in the flesh. A drive-by at speed would be *****tastic, yer not bad at them...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
FFS! - Thanx guys! I love you all!

Andy - You knows i'm fit! - Soon as you seen me, it was not a case of "How you doing!" it was Take me for a ride!!!

Ally - Not again.... ;)

Gaz - You and my neighbours loves the blasts along east clyde st @ 70mph!!! And the fucker didn't make a squeek! lol

Rory - errr, no comment!

Octavia VRS
Is Ali paying for all these compliments? Only kidding junior!

Looking sweet, glad it's finally getting driven instead of cleaned! Hope to see it in the flesh soon

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Is Ali paying for all these compliments? Only kidding junior!

Looking sweet, glad it's finally getting driven instead of cleaned! Hope to see it in the flesh soon

It was washed and waxed again today. New blood and filter and wetter water coolant! :)

H22A7 Accord Type R
Dood.............awesome!! the only word i can use!! DO me a favour though, take me for a run in it sometime, its just one of the boxes i have to tick!! ;) Enjoy!!