ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First trip in vee! :) :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I've not stopped smiling all day! Got it taxed at 9am! Up to glasgow to get my number plate put on and i've honestly had the best day of this yr so far! It's sad how a car can bring so much joy! Got a thumbs up from a ferrari 430! Waved to by 101 chav's! And i swear i could of tap'd the honey at the pedestrian crossing! haha! All in a days work with the vee...

Tbh i thought the fuel was going to be a bit horrific, was avg 34 on the motorway.
The cruisecontrol works when it wants to work?? Or mayb i don't know how to work it! - I think it mite have a problem due to it bein remapped?!

Handling, quite twitchy at speed, esp over rough, off camber surfaces...Not bad by any means but you have to be awake!

Such a dosile car to drive too, 2gr pull away from every junction. First time i booted it, i was laughing and screaming like a little girl, windows open, music off...The noise was incredible...

Best money i've ever spent!

Happy Ali! :)

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
U cant help but have a big cheesy grin on your face when u are driving round in the Vee :D

Der Panzer
I've not stopped smiling all day! Got it taxed at 9am! Up to glasgow to get my number plate put on and i've honestly had the best day of this yr so far! It's sad how a car can bring so much joy! Got a thumbs up from a ferrari 430! Waved to by 101 chav's! And i swear i could of tap'd the honey at the pedestrian crossing! haha! All in a days work with the vee...

Tbh i thought the fuel was going to be a bit horrific, was avg 34 on the motorway.
The cruisecontrol works when it wants to work?? Or mayb i don't know how to work it! - I think it mite have a problem due to it bein remapped?!

Handling, quite twitchy at speed, esp over rough, off camber surfaces...Not bad by any means but you have to be awake!

Such a dosile car to drive too, 2gr pull away from every junction. First time i booted it, i was laughing and screaming like a little girl, windows open, music off...The noise was incredible...

Meh, it was average. ;)

The chavs loved it though, it sounded ace too.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Meh, it was average. ;)

The chavs loved it though, it sounded ace too.

The first passenger ride of many eh son! Shame you couldn't have a beer! Next time

Seen two mates on the way home....Txt's reads

"You absolute penis - turn your lights off!"

&

"Very good robertson, i could see your grin from the traffic lights!"

HAHA! Priceless!

Der Panzer
Passenger rides? I want a shot next time!

Anyhoo, was looking good. Well worth the time and effort put in.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It is amazing the amount of attention the Vee attracts - even in standard form. Tart one up a bit, slap a beefy mofo exhaust on there and passers-by just go all wobbly. ;)

I've never yet heard any bad comments with the windows down - always positive. Not that we can hear them for the most part.... BBBBBAAAAARRRRPPPP! :cool:

D.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
It is amazing the amount of attention the Vee attracts - even in standard form. Tart one up a bit, slap a beefy mofo exhaust on there and passers-by just go all wobbly. ;)

Just paint it Acid Yellow, that seams to do the trick :)
Whiplash claims have trebled in Warrington since I got the vee with everyone doin a double take as I drive past ;)

As I said on the v6 site,

Nice one Ali !
It's a great feeling when you get behind the wheel, when I picked mine up I was grinnig all the way home, my bro says that the car is so much better without the stereo on too :)

They draw so much attention it's unreal. Don't be surprised if people just stop randomly for a look at it - some will even whip out their camera phone to take pics to.

Your doing well on the mpg front, I average about 20 mpg :eek: It's a weekend toy though so I don't care.

Best of luck with it mate.
Small piece of advice, learn it though before you go mad with it:)

Der Panzer
The fucker wouldn't stop blipping the throttle when chaging down, sounded f**king amazing I have to say.

I swear I could actually see birds flooding their gussets as it brubbled away. :approve:

Der Panzer
1186697228_Ali%20loves%20Vee.JPG

He no longer loves lamp. Ali loves Vee.

A3 1.8T
^^ Lol

Is a nice car mater, aiming to have a PH1 by the time am 19. You chosen the right colour for the Vee too!

Mountune Tractor
My boss has a ph 2 vee and the police are running a book to see who can catch him speeding first. His reply when told this by the traffic cops was 'does your volvo do 150mph?'. Love it.

cup 182 mit stripes
Ali is young and handsome, lives in a splendid gaff,has a good career ahead of him. Probably got a beautiful girl friend who he will marry up with and in due course will produce perfect children. Now he has copped the car of his dreams.

It's hard for his mates not to be jealous. lol

Ali is young and handsome, lives in a splendid gaff,has a good career ahead of him. Probably got a beautiful girl friend who he will marry up with and in due course will produce perfect children. Now he has copped the car of his dreams.

I'm thinking about going Begbie on his arse.

Integra Type-R DC2

Id marry im, if only to get at his car.

MY10 R35 GTR

boabys kids are gona have 3 eyes and 4 ears, the good looks stop at him!!!

Der Panzer

Doubt it, unless banging Alan up the arse produces offspring. :S