ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flame Red Phase 1 V6 spotted in Ashford kent

Couple of days ago but seen a Clio V6 in Flame Red on 52 plate in Ashford, Kent. Spotted in town centre on New Street about 4:30pm, that V6 sounds so lovely, just wondered as not seen one in Ashford or Kent even sayin that!!!!! Didnt ave my fone or would of had a picture :banghead: so sorry for that :p

my mate has seen it to day and says there is saink weird bout it mayb a fake one just to let peeps no!?!?!?! we will both hunt it for pic's and to see if it/owner has the minerals to tell us :p (excuse as dont no wot wording is permitted for a 'play' lol).

To all grammer nazi's im sorry was on phone and in a hurry when typed the comment so i going to re-type for you all to understand.

My mate has seen it today and say's there is something weird about it maybe a fake one just to let people know!?!?!?! We will both hunt it for pictures and to see if it/owner has the minerals to tell us
:p (excuse as don't no what wording is permitted for a 'play' on this forum lol).

Happy................lol