ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
buy a drift set up and do the huge kaido style track in reverse so its downhill to make it easier. Remember you have rewind :)

theres a how to video on youtube i believe

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I've now done al lendurance races upto R2.

Lets re phrase that. I hired someone to do it whilst I went the gym/pub/shop.

no XP but sack doing an hour of the same track =/

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
I've now done al lendurance races upto R2.

Lets re phrase that. I hired someone to do it whilst I went the gym/pub/shop.

no XP but sack doing an hour of the same track =/

i started the 32 lap race with F class last night, it made me mad after 4th lap due to the fiesta taking ages to go round, i couldnt handle it so i quited it,

I though a Hired driver get 50% cut? .

1.8 Civic EX
Anybody done the 100,000 drift points in 1 lap achievement?

nearly, best I got is about 81k/82k I think. Round Kaido (the normal direction though) Don't see how making it reverse changes it to all downhill though>!>! lol it's a friggin mountain either way you have to go up it to come back down.

In my own car that I've tuned too. Maybe making it a bit difficult for myself but it's more fun than just buying a car thats all tuneds up then copying a vid on youtube showing you how to do it.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
i started the 32 lap race with F class last night, it made me mad after 4th lap due to the fiesta taking ages to go round, i couldnt handle it so i quited it,

I though a Hired driver get 50% cut? .

yea 50% of winnings and no XP.

You stl lget 50k whilst doing f**k all lol.

Kepp your charger in though so your controller doesnt disconnect

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I like the sedona track, unlike most on here, NY has improved with the chicanes, when it was straights it was boring as hell

MY10 R35 GTR
I like the sedona track, unlike most on here, NY has improved with the chicanes, when it was straights it was boring as hell

lol its funnys as fcuk seeing everyone pile down the straight in an online race forgetting the chicanes there hahahaha

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi

I raced on this track a few days ago - could be one of the best tracks on there imo, the chicanes are brilliant!

Si

RS Clio 172
I used to hate new York cos it was boring. Now I hate it because it's s**t. It's a flat circuit with no real interesting or challenging corners.

mx5kaido00.jpg

ringtaxi03.jpg

skydo3.jpg

rustyrabbit5.jpg

kaidos13100.jpg

skvstaxi2.jpg

db506.jpg

db503.jpg

db502.jpg

gt3kaido2.jpg

gt3kaido1.jpg

e92gtr2.jpg

80s6.jpg

80s5.jpg

80s4.jpg

80s3.jpg

80s2.jpg

80s1.jpg

131battle3.jpg

131battle2.jpg

131battle1.jpg

Mini Cooper
I love the fact there are all these awesome super cars and everything in the game yet the most fun i have had was going down fujimi kaido in a standard twingo :)

I'm not being funny, but how good are the graphics there! Looks real?

They're nothing like that at all in the game! ;)

Loving the Ferrari Enzo and FXX, very planted, even the 512 Tester Roaster seemed more planted than the california though!

VaVa
I've got the demo and found the California to be a b**ch on the downhill section. Get's really unsettled by bumps lol.. The amount of times I've been heading sideways into that bottom hair pin :eek:

mk5 fiesta zetec s
i have a 32 inch sharp hd telly but use the vga cable. it it because i open them with photoshop elements from the forza site then upload them to photobucket?