ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From my Clio to a.....Ford Fiesta Zetec-S Colarado Red. Project Progres, Many Pics.

J

jakm15

Just Copied from my post on ZSOC.COM

Had the ZS a bit now, loving it so far compared to my 1.2 8v clio
smile.gif

Currently done the following:

Lowered 45mm on Eibach Rude Racing Extra Lows,
Colour Coded Mirrors,
"S" Door Strips,
Carbon Bonnet Strip,
Red and Black DMB Badges,
Alloys powder coated gloss black,
ST150 back box and vallance,
AUX input,
Full detail in and out,
Full service x 2

Comment/criticisms and most of all ideas welcome
biggrin.gif

I'll start from the beginning here we go..........

When I picked her up.

IMAG0013.gif

Private Plate on, ZSOC.com and Alpinestars Sticker on, "S" Badge on.

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.

PICT0016-1.gif

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.

PICT0015-2.gif

wol_error.gif

PICT0014-1.gif

wol_error.gif

PICT0013-1.gif

wol_error.gif

PICT0012-2.gif

DONT POST YET PLEASE
EditReply Quick Reply

post_old.gif
Today, 16:46 PM
jakm15
clubmember.gif

image.jpg

wol_error.gif

PICT0011-1.gif

wol_error.gif

PICT0010-1.gif

wol_error.gif

PICT0017-1.gif

Mine and AndyZetec's

wol_error.gif

PICT0018.gif

wol_error.gif

PICT0019.gif

wol_error.gif

PICT0020.gif

wol_error.gif

PICT0021.gif

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024.

PICT0024.gif

EditReply Quick Reply

post_old.gif
Today, 16:47 PM
jakm15
clubmember.gif

image.jpg

Mirrors colour coded

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x613.

IMAG0057-1.gif

DMB Badges on and carbon bonnet strip, also LED number plate lights.

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x613.

IMAG0136-1.gif

wol_error.gif

IMAG0135-1.gif

wol_error.gif

IMAG0134-1.gif

wol_error.gif

IMAG0133-1.gif

wol_error.gif

PICT0036.gif

wol_error.gif

PICT0032-1.gif

ST150 Backbox and rear Vallance picked up ready to go on
biggrin.gif

EditReply Quick Reply

post_old.gif
Today, 16:48 PM
jakm15
clubmember.gif

image.jpg

ST150 Backbox and rear Vallance picked up ready to go on

IMAG0189.gif

Fitted

wol_error.gif

IMAG0193.gif

wol_error.gif

IMAG0192.gif

wol_error.gif

IMAG0191.gif

Sill Protectors Fitted

wol_error.gif

IMAG0188.gif

wol_error.gif

IMAG0187.gif

EditReply Quick Reply

post_old.gif
Today, 16:54 PM
jakm15
clubmember.gif

image.jpg

Lowered 45mm on Eibach Extra Lows

wol_error.gif

IMAG0215.gif

wol_error.gif

IMAG0216.gif

227455_10150172773532411_529287410_7121936_4804917_n.gif

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682.

IMG_0281.gif

and finally alloys powder coated gloss black and wind deflectors fitted

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x724.

SilverstoneTrackSession.gif

wol_error.gif

IMAG0226.gif

wol_error.gif

IMAG0230.gif

wol_error.gif

IMAG0231.gif

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Re: From my Clio to a.....Ford Fiesta Zetec-S Colarado Red. Project Progres, Many Pic

Looks okay mate. Badges aren't to my taste though I prefer OE.

I did lol at this picture...

IMAG0216.gif

Re: From my Clio to a.....Ford Fiesta Zetec-S Colarado Red. Project Progres, Many Pic

Don't normally like these, looks a lot better in red though.

120d M Sport

extra lows from rude racing lol! Wheres goodj?

Agree with gally on the badges, Ford is the BLUE oval!

Nice car though, I had a mk5 and loved it. Exhaust looks tidy, these sound sweet with an exhaust don't they!

Ibiza SC

Very tidy mate, although not a fan of the black strip on the bonnet.

Mk5 golf gti

I got one after my 172 and because of that I hated it

Bet it's nice after a 1.2 though lol

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG

I prefer it standard.

Turbos.

Yeah, have to say i think it overall looked better when it was closer to standard. The exhaust is nice though.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

tumblr_lp5hg0MJ7x1qc4ozuo1_500.jpg

But seriously, not really my thing. Standard they look better and are probably worth more... (Yeah I know, look whos talking).

Looks nice, not something I would consider after my 182 but after a 1.2 nice upgrade you got there. There is only one thing I don't like and that's the bonnet leading edge trim.

Fiesta ST-3

That bonnet strip thing looks silly IMO.

Agree with the others thinking i looked better standard, sorry.

F56 MINI Cooper S

Looks good, although im not a fan of the bonnet sticker either.

Never above 25mpg

Carbon strip on the bonnet seems pointless ?

aucky

ClioSport Club Member

Rather like these. I'd have one as an economical daily.

clio 172

are you on the right website? cliosport.net ?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

are you on the right website? cliosport.net ?

Are you in the right section? General Automotive and Media?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS

Nice wee cars these. My mate had one. Christ he abused it day in day out. Colorado Red is also for winners iirc.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member

Where abouts in Wigan you from mate? Sure I've seen this about.