ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gauging interest and feedback wanted, 172/182 decat groupbuys

sorry mate just a matter of having the paypal setup, waiting for confirmation to activate my acc in the next couple of days, once you pay me you would have it within seven days :)

421 Cammed 172
Nice one mate. Cheers

Are you having it set up to receive Credit Card & Debit Card Payments??

haha lol i have no idea mate, completely new to this thing! still living in the stone ages.

Can always put a deposit straight into my acc if you prefer, PM me if you want to do that

421 Cammed 172
Are they on first pay first served as opposed to the original list then mate??

Also how large is the first batch.

Im definitly having one, timescale was my only concern but if there's the possibility i'll have it here by 14/15th im happy.

421 Cammed 172
Hiya mate, Well i definitly want mine so as soon as your paypal is all finished ill send u the money asap.

Is it just the paypal we're waiting on now then??

172 Exclusive... For Sale
would it be easiest to simply deposit the money into my acc directly rather than paypal?

I'd be happy to do that if I don't manage to meet you to get the pipe. I would've thought this was the easiest way to be honest for everyone especially with internet banking.

Golf GTD Mk7
Has the guy got a 172/182 to test the cats? Or are you going to be guinee pig tooney? ;) Also, is the 172 one for ph1 or ph2? Or do they fit both? Mate of mine could be interested in one.

Yup one will be going on mine (172) and a friends 182 tomorrow/thurs...hmm i smell some pics haha!!

Will find out about a ph quick version then with single lambda

Audi TT
Still very interested in this mate. I can pay into account or paypal whichever really. Would be looking for one for a 2004 172.

G

ibiza cupra
i dont mind which way you would rather be paid either. will have to get it posted though as you are a bit far from me.
so does that work out at £79 ?

421 Cammed 172
Any updates on this yet Tooney?

I ideally need mine by march 21st as ive got a rolling road day then.