ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Geof Clio_172.. !!!

Yo Geof..

I saw in the what do you do post that you aork for the good ol NHS ??.

where n as what.. ?

I, for my sins.. work for the NHS Information Authority as a consultant (Network Security Manager)... (The network poooooooorleeeeeeese lol )

We will have to meet up sometime.. was IT manager at Lancs Ambulance before that.

NHS for 22 bloody years !!!.. Clinical before IT (Paramedic)

Joe.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Joe, you are so useful here, what with your technical knowledge and now we find out that you were a paramedic! Perhaps you could have an online health clinic if anyone has any medical problems!

Silver Fabia vRS

Hi Joe,

I work as an IT Technician/Citrix Administrator for Bedfordshire Health Authority (well its now Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Strategic Health Authority but that is too much of a mouthful!) and have done for 2 long, painful years!

Do you work out of Birmingham as that is the NHSIAs Head Office isnt it? I dont really have much to do with the IA apart from the occasional phone call every 8 months or so!

You deserve much respect for being a paramedic, one of those jobs I couldnt personally do but take lots of guts and effort. All that with crap pay too,

Geoff

Hi Geoff, Birmingham (Aqueous) is our head office.. I work form home with Wigan office as nominal base.

the paramedic stint was 14 long years !, yep, the pay was crap - still is.. thats why I moved into IT. never looked back really.

Will have to meet up sometime n talk shop

GR.. lol.. naw.. thats a while back now, but at least ya know why I hate idiot drivers lol... picked too many of them, and their victims up in bits..

Joe.