ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

George16v’s Clio 172!!!!

Suzuki SV1000S

:(Well it has now gone and I feel completely lost, Have no idea what to do with myself - She was sold for £6000 but I kept the stereo system - A sad day for me!!

Have two weeks holiday to decide what to do next, Think I shall be doing my motorbike Direct Access and getting an old school valver - then make it euro style sl*g.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/george16v/3015.jpg

Good Bye

Suzuki SV1000S

Thank you everyone - It went to a very good home, Jermain loves it and told me he will look after it as I had! He has signed up on here already so no doubt some of you will soon meet him - Never understood the hybrid stuff, presume it is a valver with a willy engine

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by George16v on 14 September 2005

- Never understood the hybrid stuff, presume it is a valver with a willy engine
yep! :D

The willy engines are far better imo

George guess who it is? Youve got nothing to worry about i will do my best to look after this car, you have my word on this.

Vee dub

At least you have the memories George!

Did you have it long? Im guessing you did

Roll on the valver mate! ;)

cock mobile.

George, youre going backwards, well in car age at least.

Cup 172 --> Mk1 172 --> Valver

BMW E46 330i Touring

:( Sad to hear it go mate, think it could be the one that got away for me!

Glad to hear youre going to look after it bigboy_jimyboy (?)

Suzuki SV1000S

Yeah is sad guys but I am sure it will be looked after and at least I will still see her at meets - Roll on Thursday evening for my holiday now - Will think about what to do during it too! Not sure if it is worth spending the extra on a williams when I have my eye on such a good valver - Like the black ones too!

sh33n - Yup am going backwards with car age matey but upwards with work - and at the mo. that is unfortunately more important.

Owned the car for two years!!

bigboy_jimyboy - You need to become a fully fledged member none of this guest stuff please!!

Poor George, well have to go out soon so you can get over it!

jimyboy you are lucky, that is one very fast 172, wicked exhaust aswell =)

2005 Impreza WRX STI

ignore my post in the for sale section!lol glad it sold mate! hope the new owner takes care of it!they need tlc!

Suzuki SV1000S

yes they do matey!

I think I will be getting a valver and completely gutting it - Adding a roll cage etc and then getting someone (hehe) to plonk a 172 engine in there!!