ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

George's TURBO 182

PH1 loads of boost!
You can't drive from Durham to Newcastle without seeing a 172 with a sly intercooler behind the front bumper! :clap:

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
u3abanap.jpg

Oh haiiii George!! Cars looking good man!

RB Clio 182
Good stuff mate - Andy will look after you!

Have you been out in one?

No mate i haven't they must be good fun tho, i cant wait tbh. Its a good old chunk of money, but im not planning on selling the car anytime soon so i decided i might as well go for more power :)

It's back!

ezy3atyp.jpg

Just need to put these together and it's ready for the Llandlow track day:

bure6uba.jpg

I can't thank Andy enough for the work he has done, it's now genuinely completely bonkers and exactly how I wanted it.

The 02m box has perfect ratios for this application in my opinion and it makes motorway driving much more pleasant. The Quaiffe is amazing, I can't believe how much difference it's made to the drive!

The ride is now supple but firm (a massive improvement over the old tired shocks) and the new bushes and PMS top mounts have made the steering incredibly accurate.

I am thoroughly looking forward to putting the car through it's paces on Wednesday.

A massive thanks once again to Clioturbo.co.uk

Last edited:

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
George, it was a real pleasure to meet you at Llandow and I'm sorry your day was cut short. Do you have some good news for us? I hope so fella. I hope I get the chance to meet you and see/experience your car at some point in the future.

George, it was a real pleasure to meet you at Llandow and I'm sorry your day was cut short. Do you have some good news for us? I hope so fella. I hope I get the chance to meet you and see/experience your car at some point in the future.

Likewise Andy!

I do indeed have good news, my problems were entirely down to a 10mm nut coming loose from the coil pack problem solved! Thanks a million to Andrew Greer for coming to the rescue - genuinely astonishing after sales service.

I am similarly hoping to see and experience yours too mate.

Are you going to CSS by any chance?

Trophy Turbo :)
:) couldn't have Georges car not very well, so armed with every single spare, fuel pumps sensors, a flask of coffee we set off to the rescue yesterday afternoon. Replaced a 10mm nut that despite being thread locked on had loosened it self off :) get back at 2.30 this morning.

After sales is the key in my opinion.

Thanks george.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I can only second Andy (Sharkys) opinion chap, was a pleasure to meet and see the turbo. It is bonkers and I love it, top work from AndyRG and yourself.

Great to hear it was a minor issues and it's back to it's best.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Where was the 10mm nut? Actuator?

Ignore, just read it was coilpack, how was that effecting it? Losing an earth?

Last edited: