ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gone to the Dark Side and bought a CTR

Suzuki Swift Sport
Ok well I was on here briefly with a 172 PH2 which I sold to buy a 197 F1, now ive got an EP3 CTR - thought id post a few pics I took lastnight :)

Since getting the car I have bought a set of genuine honda mats, put a supersprint straight through b pipe on and a magnex back box (chav I know but it was cheap second hand :) )

2750623147_c3b7b3c38f_o.jpg

2751455828_ac5c46560e_o.jpg

2751455062_cd8a324fe3_o.jpg

2751455490_0db43b7d1e_o.jpg

Suzuki Swift Sport
Its not as good as the R27 - what I expected but I got it as a money saving exercise really.

The R27 is probably the best hot hatch I have driven, I can see why people think initially they aren't as fun as the 172/182s but when you really push on they come alive - the limits are just higher!

As a comparison with the r27 id say the Civic is a bit easier to live with - the seats are easier to get in and out of, the interior is more spacious. The engine in the civic is great however its probably not quite as torquey as the r27, although its not as bad as i thought it would be!

In terms of handling - Ive yet to explore the limits of the civic but first impressions tell me that the Clio was much safer - it was very progressive on the limit, whereas the back end feels more likely to come out of line in the civic.

Hope that helps! oh and the civic is better on fuel! getting 30ish + mpg running around!

172 cup
Looking very nice hun - love the pics - you could take some pics like that of my car and it would look half decent hehehehehe

I did comment on it on FB by the way........you've got my fav car now ;) although black would have been a better option :rasp: