ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got cups wheels refurbished today..

Fiesta ST3
Ok, so the purists among you may not like this, but I got my 172 cup wheels refurbished in "gunmetal" today.

Now when I booked this, I had a dilemma. Do I go for high power silver or an anthracite sort of colour?!?!

I went with the gunmetal, and im happy with how its turned out. Anyway, less of me, onto the pictures.

[please excuse the dirty car and tires]

20120620_172827.jpg

20120620_172809.jpg

20120620_172820.jpg

and a crap one to finish...

20120620_172902.jpg

Thanks for looking

Jonny

Fiesta ST3
Cheers Scott!

The wheel refurb center in preston mate, they were in shocking condition wheb i sent them so they have done a good job imo.

Fiesta ST-3
Yea I'd be pleased with that. How much did you pay? I've just had my wheels done by Pristine wheels.

Fiesta ST3
Scott around £300, pricey but needed doing. ;)

Thanks Dan, yeah the bolts are cool, much better than horrid rusty ones:dead:. Im just on KTR coilies atm mate.

Megane r26
Scott around £300, pricey but needed doing. ;)

Thanks Dan, yeah the bolts are cool, much better than horrid rusty ones:dead:. Im just on KTR coilies atm mate.

Yeah they do look better then standard rusty spec bolts ;) cool I ran gaz on my 172 which weed great on the smooth but slight sign of uneven surface an they were anyhow. I'm selling my 197 soon hopefully for a 172 cup cause I'm buying a pad so just getting a few ideas. Nice car anyway matey.

BG FF 182
Cracking job! My wheels are going into Wheelworx, Colchester in a couple of weeks £312 all in! Can't wait!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
nice ond lid. did you look at rhinos? where in southport are you mate? will keep an eye out. yours look a spot on shade, think mine are a tad dark.

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Nice wheels Jonny, liking those bolts too!

Where in Southport are you? Im from Southport myself, my sis lives on sydney road, my nan and my uncle and aunty on high park road, t'other nan just off preston new road, and other family members dotted around too. I'll pm you next time I'm staying at my sisters, could have a little photo shoot once I get my 182 :cool:

Fiesta ST3
Heya!

i live just off preston new road too, down lexton drive. Be good to see another RS, i dont see to many.

I do see a silver 182 on the way up to preston every now and again though.

Cheers for the comments fellas

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Heya!

i live just off preston new road too, down lexton drive. Be good to see another RS, i dont see to many.

I do see a silver 182 on the way up to preston every now and again though.

Cheers for the comments fellas

Ah right, my nan and granda live on the road just behind the BP garage!

I'm actually coming up to Southport tomorrow night and I'll be picking my 182 up on Saturday, and I'll be in Southport until Monday morning, so look out for an RB 182 over the weekend ;)

And you might see me in my PB 1.4 Dynamique Thursday/Friday lol