ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my new 182! FINALY

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Mini Cooper S sport
^^ I guess it would be but my 172 import had the alarm (which I paid for) on the Renault key plip. It was obviously aftermarket though.

The other giveaways are no locking wheel nuts or window etchings.

Anyway! Congrats mate, hope you enjoy it :)

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Mine is the car with 6000 miles on it, just because we use my missus car for town and just use mine for out of town runs, does not mean there is anything dodgy about having a low mileage well looked after car.
Its incredible how somebody can comment about a car they know nothing about.

when we took it for a test drive there was 4 of us in the car an extra wheel and half a tank of petrol, the guy driving did put his foot down but he didnt push it too its limits and i was holding on for my life lol

with me in that car on my own loosing all that extra weight, i think il be quite happy with the performance :D

i also intend to be careful

and warrington is the heart and soul of CS ;)

fad

Clio 182 FF
Sounds mint and a good find, however I do agree with the previous comments about its prolly quite tight and not even run in yet!

Also regardless of milleage the belts will due as its now 5 years old!

Another thing that would concern me is that its only ever been used for short journeys and not really been warmed up, I know the cosequence of this as my mum has a 53 plate ST170 which hasnt even done 15k miles !

Pics will be good!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Better make sure them belts are done soon or pop goes the Clio!!

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
My car was left alone for 3months and had a little sulk. When I came back to start it, it needed new HT Leads, coil pack, new battery and an injector replacing :/ Low miler too as it had only just turned 30k the start of this year (53 plate). It was being started every so often too to try keep it ticking over

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds nice. Mine has a spare wheel too. No room for luggage but hey.

Gah! :eek:

Extra weight and the incovenience of zero boot space? Get that spare ditched - that's what mobile phones are for.

"Help, I've fooked my tyre" ;)

Only ever had one tyre issue in 17 years - which luckily only blew about 2 miles from home. Crawled back and got a replacement the following day. No need to carry a spare in a 182, imo.

D.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Gah! :eek:

Extra weight and the incovenience of zero boot space? Get that spare ditched - that's what mobile phones are for.

"Help, I've fooked my tyre" ;)

Only ever had one tyre issue in 17 years - which luckily only blew about 2 miles from home. Crawled back and got a replacement the following day. No need to carry a spare in a 182, imo.

D.

Iv got a spare wheel but dont keep it in the car... I will put it in the boot if im doing a big road trip like Sheffield > newquay but for everyday driving i dont bother

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I always carried a spare in the 182, the consequences of missing a days work because of a flat would be too much.

fiesta 1.25
Its not been in storage for the last 3 years it has been driven for the last year and has done around 7.5k so i wont need any work.The camblet is 5 years or 40k iirc??so yes he should get that sorted but doubt he will.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Its not been in storage for the last 3 years it has been driven for the last year and has done around 7.5k so i wont need any work.The camblet is 5 years or 40k iirc??so yes he should get that sorted but doubt he will.
Why was it in storage at all? Not getting the belts done would be very silly.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Right heres how it goes....

All being well the car should be with me within the next 24 hours. I have the money and should be collecting it from the owner tommorrow. So there will be pictures up as soon as i have it.

The life of the car: 1st owner had the car for 256 miles and went to prison, the police seized the car for three years. After 3 years a 45 year old man bought if for his 45 year old wife... who has increased the milage to 8,300.

The car is in absolutely perfect/mint/pristeen condition, inside and out, even under the bonnet. Its an 04 reg and i payed £5000 for it, it comes with a parrot blutooth handsfree kit (£400) which will be up for sale and a brand new spare which will be going in the garage ive been in the car and its as tight as anything, its just like a brand new car.

I will probably get the belts done but it wont be straight away! The car WILL NOT be chaved up at all, and i will be looking after it more than i have anything before.

The only downside to the car is that there is no splitter (big suprise) lol and i want to replace the spoiler for a cup one.

The car has been fully vailted polished wheels sparkling and waxed (not that it even needed it) and tbh i cant f**king wait...!!!

- rant over :)

Status
Not open for further replies.