ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Was playing yesterday, blasting gangtsa rap whilst hammering through the desert.

When I got out for a wander on foot it dawned on me - why is there no iPod or something that you could play the radio on whilst not in a vehicle? I remember wanting this in GTA3.

Theres probably a some obvious reason why it's not happened, mind.

Just shows how bloody good this game is if you (read:me) find things like this to nit pick over..

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Lols! Mong!

I think I put over a million in "Deb" between the 3 players. 82% profit on top of original stake.

Fcuk! Need a time machine I think!

Fully gutted, least I've not wasted money on modding cars and suits ;)
Ouch

M135i
Easy way to make money using stock market:

For every FlyUS corporation, you have an AirEmu corporation. These two stock market options are one of many competitors, and as such, when one falls, the other will rise. This means that if you invest heavily in AirEmu stock, and travel to the airport to destroy nothing but FlyUS airplanes, the value of your stock in AirEmu will raise, and you'll be able to sell it back for more than you purchased it for.

Afraid of the attention you'll receive from the police? Decrease that attention by purchasing a hangar at the airport before the sabotage. Only Michael and Franklin can purchase hangars from the Los Santos International Airport, but doing so will allow you to strut around the airport without gaining any stars, making this sabotage that much easier.
If you're not far enough into the game to purchase a hangar from the Los Santos International Airport, you could always invest in TacoBomb, and destroy nothing but CluckingBell trucks.

Two 0 Shitx
Need a sniper rifle for franklin with a supressor for the hotel assasination but i have no money at all now, so frustrating especially when i buy sticky bombs to try and do it that way then they go missing, can hardly find and stores to rob either. Doing my nut in!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I put $300k with each character into Debonaire.

It's already up $100 a share! WOOOH, gonna hold out a few more days (game time)

Off to Vegas now IRL!

SQ5
Need a sniper rifle for franklin with a supressor for the hotel assasination but i have no money at all now, so frustrating especially when i buy sticky bombs to try and do it that way then they go missing, can hardly find and stores to rob either. Doing my nut in!

I just used an assault rifle.

Aim and then press the R stick and it'll zoom in.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Off to Vegas now IRL!

I put $250k with Franklin, $750k with Michael and my Trevor's last $20k (bought the hanger with him).

Share price has almost doubled but will hold out until it slows and stops.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I stuck 950k on them last night with Michael and they've started to go up :) lol

Not too late

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just go to sleep a few times. 82% is the highest i've seen on any mentions on the net. I made a fortune.

How can you have no money with Franklin? Did you spend all the heist money?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I bought the cannabis shop

And those shares in redwood which I fcuked up. Lol

An orange one
Haha, I've just stolen a John Deere tractor off a farmer!

This game gets more and more random, I love it!

null_zps275bd160.jpg

Last edited:
All of you putting your money into the stocks now reeeeeally should have waited until you completed the main storyline first before doing the assassination missions.

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Scutch do it too?

I don't know what I was thinking
I clearly don't get shares

I was doing that mission and AK said did you put the shares in Debonair, so I said no. So I restarted from an earlier checkpoint to do just that. Then had the brainwave to put shares in with all 3 characters. Ploughed everything into Debonair with them all, then took the phone call with Franklin. As soon as I saw Redwood Cigarettes I thought the company thing was random, so I loaded my earlier game and checked again - Redwood Cigarettes. Ploughed all my money into Redwood Cigarettes with all 3 characters and then realised if I'd listened to the entire conversation Debonair Cigarettes is where I should have been putting my money! FFS. Wasted 2 hours on that. Sorted it in the end though.

I blame AK.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Lol! I think I missed the end of the conversation too mentioning debonair :(

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member

Off to Vegas now IRL!

Ive found that after two sleeps the share prices are at there highest anymore than that and they begin to drop down I've lost a fair whack of profit being too greedy!

Just had the assassination mission, presumably im now too late to invest in stocks? Is there any way to fix it without reloading my save, or should I just remember to do it on the next missions?

What happens if you replay the mission?

Finish main story line without doing the assassination missions for Lester, invest all of your money in relevant stocks whilst doing those missions. Should see each character with 150m+ if done properly!