ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT Creations (T5MY G's) Poseidon Traxo Vtr

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
After selling my car...
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=446453

I now have a saxo vtr 2000 phase 2. I got this with the intentions of using it as a daily but also to do track days in. I will be upgrading parts each month to track spec so i will update as mods progress.
The mods are as followed....

Engine..
Miltex manilfold (Heatwrapped)
Supersprint mid section
Bmc carbon air filter
Painted Rocker cover lime green

Chassis/Suspension..
Lowered 60mm front (unsure what by yet)
Lowered torsion bar (Standard shock)
Short shifter (Unsure of make)

Exterior..
Dimma front grille
Bonnet raised
Front headlights, inners sprayed black
H.I.D's
Stuby ariel
Lime green mirror covers
Antracite rear badges
Pressed style plates

Interior..
106 gti leather/alacantra interior
Show cage
Small steering wheel (Unsure of make)

Wheels & Tyres
Lenso bsx 15" 7j's
165/50/15 tyres

And heres the pics..
DSC00628.jpg

DSC00627.jpg

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00626.jpg

I have big plans with this one :D.

I will be ordering some bilstein b8 dampers all round as there on standards atm. As soon as i get paid aswell i will be getting a saxport made.

53 Clio's & counting
Re: My new saxo vtr

Looks really smart!

Though cant see those wheels being too good for track, they make it look really smart :)

Get rid of that show cage too lol

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E

Got bored of looking for GTi's?

Why VTR and not VTS? Also loose the cage >.<

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti

It will be being striped fully in the next month. Im just clearing a few overheads this month then ill be hard on it. ;) The wheels will also be sold for some comp mo's or th's

phase 2 172

looks realy nice that mate.think the show cage looks nice imo.get a vts lump in it mate .i used to have 2 vts back in the day .great car to mod and not far off 172 pace.

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti

Vtr = cheaper insurance.

They wanted an extra £1000 for a vts. I was like no thanks lol. just for 20bhp. It was only £75 more a year to insure than the clio.

phase 2 172

Vtr = cheaper insurance.

They wanted an extra £1000 for a vts. I was like no thanks lol. just for 20bhp. It was only £75 more a year to insure than the clio.
fair enough mate.i know its only 20 bhp difference but it makes a massive difference pace wise.just put a vts lump in it and dont declare it;).the thing with the vts lump is their so easy tuning.exhaust ,decat,enclosed induction kit,4 branch manny=135 to 140 bhp.

Clio 182

fair enough mate.i know its only 20 bhp difference but it makes a massive difference pace wise.just put a vts lump in it and dont declare it;).the thing with the vts lump is their so easy tuning.exhaust ,decat,enclosed induction kit,4 branch manny=135 to 140 bhp.

Wow.

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti

I will be putting a 16v in but not untill i have done all the chassis mods and interior. I will also be upgrading the front brakes to gti-6.

SG9 Forester STi

Nice, plans sound good too.

I've driven one once and don't know how people do it lol, the pedals are tiny and so close together.

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti

ive had a 106 gti and rallye so im used to the pedals plus i only have size 8 feet which helps. :rasp:

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader

You need:

Bilstein B8's with Faulkner 155lb springs or a Spax PSX setup
Comp Mo's
GE Quickshift
Saxsport
GTi6 brakes (clio 172 pads fit & are bigger)
Lose the cage

Nice. I love saxo's .... :cool:

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti

just ordered the bilstein b8's ;) they will be here later today.
Dave i will pm you when i have funds for advice.