ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GW 197 now with Cup Spoiler....

Weo

Hey all, finally got it fitted, had the car about a month and when looking for a 197 i decided that a spoiler was a must to make the car look the nuts, obviously i got a cup spoiler as IMO its the best looking spoiler. so with help from the girlfriends dad and other guys at his work shop... here we have....

IMG_0721.gif

Instructions where thr only bit of english is the fact they tell you they are instructions...
IMG_0722.gif

If anyone is fitting a spoiler or has fitted one, where this says 6mm drill bit for the threaded bolts (allen key bolt with black spacer on) i drilled this at 8mm as at 6mm the spacer wouldn't go through the hole (at the thin end obviously) and coated all the drilled holes with this galvanised anti-rust stuff...(from the GF dads workshop....)
IMG_0723.gif

IMG_0717.gif

IMG_0716.gif

IMG_0715.gif

IMG_0720.gif

IMG_0719.gif

IMG_0718.gif

i'm pleased with it but, comments....
Thanks Will

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Awesome instructions!

Looks superb mate, I wouldn't have a white one with the spoiler.

You enjoying it?

Weo

Looks superb mate, I wouldn't have a white one with the spoiler.

You enjoying it?
Each to their own but was going to go all black but so glad I didnt, yeah looks loads better, any spoiler makes the back end on these! IMO love the cup tho!

Will

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Each to their own but was going to go all black but so glad I didnt, yeah looks loads better, any spoiler makes the back end on these! IMO love the cup tho!

Will
Come again.

If I owned a white 197, i'd have to have the cup spoiler. It really suits it.

Nothing at the mo :(
IMO a spoiler makes a car on these RS cars.. be it on a trophy.. yours.. or a cupper 182.. spoiler makes so much difference

Weo

Yeah any spoiler makes the RS range clios, makes the boot look something,
Thanks for all good comments guys :)

Weo

Yeah mate get them up once on buddy, my spoiler was from eBay... Think it was a second, had few scuffs but guy filled and sprayed for me and looks cracking now, does yours has plastic ends, need pay day to order the ktec carbon ones

Yea it has the plastic tips... Im not going down the carbon route though. Too many pennies for my liking ;)

Cant fit mine till Friday at the earliest now, ffs.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Looks awesome, love the cup spoilers on the 192/200's :)

Yea it has the plastic tips... Im not going down the carbon route though. Too many pennies for my liking ;)

Cant fit mine till Friday at the earliest now, ffs.

Was the colour right?