ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harphamominom's Ph1 Project - sunflower content p12 onwards

Looking good. Engine bay is a easy job. Took me 15 mins to do this (it's not perfect but looks ok)

2ioyvp.jpg

23i9v6o.jpg

Have you gone back to the previous owner and said hi yet ? :eek:
He's seen the car once, just before I put the Coilovers on. Said it looked wicked.
I still don't think he realises what he let go for as cheap as he did...
Out of interest where did you get the arms from & what did you pay for them??
Adam @ Renault Wolves. ;)

Just gave it it a good blast on my way home from work. Never fails to make me smile in the twisties.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
i'll round up the homos and we'll come dogging down alf's sunday morn, what sort of time you thinking chap?

I finish teaching at about 10:30, so pretty soon after that (I start work again at 1:30 so won't have much time).
Dunno where you'd want to meet though? Where's good in Alfreton to take some photos?

ill make sure I clean the car on Friday. :)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
this timings going to be too tight mate, I need to be out by 11:30 ish really to get down south for some car part trading, perhaps we'll stick a pin in it until following week or something!

plus RB needs a vac/wash and the damn back box jumped its hangars yesterday so its sat in disgrace at home and i'm Derv'ing it up this week now!lol! so that needs fixing before it can come out to play!

340i
I am at Donnington on Sunday now! Need to plan something further in advance.... we all need a good run to the peak district!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
rain? stop? think not!

I have one of those centre section rubbers in the shed somewhere, how come they are red instead of the normal black? I acquired mine somewhere, no idea where from!lol!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I am at Donnington on Sunday now! Need to plan something further in advance.... we all need a good run to the peak district!

My car is SORN'd until November so can I request this isn't in October (please)?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Not sure Tom as I am only taxing it so I can do Cadwell and Donnington in November then I'd planned to throw it back on SORN.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Yep, I've got brakes thay work again and now I have the monopod my Spartan outfit is complete! LOLZ

Not much of an update really, but it's newsworthy lol...

I'm partially thinking of selling up and moving back to a 200 shortly. As much as I love the Sunflower (it's actually the longest i've ever owned a car, I love it that much), i'm becoming ever aware that buying a house is on the horizon, so it's my last chance to buy a car really, plus i'm getting to the point where I want a slightly bigger & more grown up feeling car. A Megane seems slightly too big for my liking, but a 200 is a great middle ground. Properly miss my old 200 Cup.
It's actually something that was on my mind at CSS (which Dr Jekylls gave me strong words about lol), but as I loved the car so much, i've ignored the 'itch' and carried on doing the things that I wanted to do with the 'flower.

With that in mind, if anybody is genuinely interested in the car, then drop me a PM. It's not officially for sale and ill probably not have the guts to do so, but if the right offer does come along, then it may start the hunt for a 200.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
I think you'll regret it, massively.

Why not get something a little cheaper than a 200 and keep this alongside it? Then when you realise you've been really, really silly this will still be there for you to go hug and apologize.

I think this car is worth a lot more to you than you'll get from selling it.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I think you'll regret it, massively.

Why not get something a little cheaper than a 200 and keep this alongside it? Then when you realise you've been really, really silly this will still be there for you to go hug and apologize.

I think this car is worth a lot more to you than you'll get from selling it.

This man speaks the truth.

Now stop being so silly. :D

Suzuki Jimny
I'm going to disagree with everyone else and go for the 200. Properly love mine because it's a good feeling not having to replace broken parts every weekend and knowing it'll start in the morning, yet very fun to drive :)

I do think I'll regret it. There's been 2 cars that I've massively regretted getting rid of. My Flamer and my 200. But as much as I'd love to keep it in a store and make it factory fresh, there has got to be a time when I do part ways with it, as running 2 cars isn't viable for me (I've tried to justify it already lol).

The car does mean the world to me, so it's always going to be hard to part with, but for the right price I would be willing to sell.
The 200 was a car that I properly loved. The big downfall was affording the own/run it, as I was at Uni/working part time. That isn't an issue now.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I'd set a price you want mate and don't take less.
I'm sure there will be a queue of people.
Otherwise your setting your self up for silly offers from chancers..

Don't get me wrong, I already have a price in mind and it won't be going for less than that. I'll only be happy to sell if the price is right. At the end of the day it's an awesome car and I've done too much to just give it away.
I would encourage anybody to PM me that may be interested though.

Also, cheers Matt. I do really miss my 200. Utterly brilliant car. I'd do it right this time and get a man specced one.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Same problem ill have if I ever decided to sell up.

Anything over 2k and most people arnt intreasted.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Yep. Realistically to an average joe this is worth 2250-2500 absolute tops.

It's just an old 2.0 clio with some coilovers and top mounts at the end of the day. I bet Paul will keep it TBH.

You won't get rid, because no one will offer you the price you want. It's your way of subconsciously keeping it.
I dunno, because I think the price will totally vary on what they want tbh. I have loads of spares, 6x F1s, spare centre caps, spoiler, side strips, steering wheel, standard suspension & more. If somebody wanted the whole lot, then the price would reflect and I'd get what I want. If they just wanted the car without spares, then it may become more appealing to some.
I dunno. I'll give it a bit before I think about writing an ad for it and see what interest comes from PM.
I do friggin love it. Mods actually put me slightly off tbh and the price would be ever so slightly over the budget that I'd be setting.

Inferno 225 cup
Car is stunning. Thought about upgrading to a Megane maybe? Just a thought.

Hmmmm go on ;)

Paul do what you need to do, it's just a car, I love mine but that's going up for sale as I miss boost.

I buy cars,put my touch on them then flog them on. My mrs hates it.

You will miss the flower though so it's got to be something special.