ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone gone from a 172 Cup to a Trophy?

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
Try something else, if you dont like it, then come back and buy yourself a trophy.

A lot of the people on this forum have sold their clio's, realised they're probably the best car out there for the money and came back to them.

Now that is something I have seen around here a lot. What if I sold it and then realised I want it back. *Shudder*

If I had somewhere to keep it off the road, I would definitely keep hold of it and get something rear wheel drive for a little while.

RX7 FD
At the moment I will keep my T for the long haul. It will be my daily driver, so much fun for so little money really.

I cannot see it getting replaced! But I have not driven a 172 cup so I cannot comment on the difference :)

The question being, what weekend car to get to suppliment the Trophy.

keo

Clio Trophy
Vx220t is my plan for a toy next year as well. Would rather an exige but to much money realy I want something next year not a few years time. Is the 10/15k extra realy worth it?

is the 10 to 15k of an exige S really worth it , thats a tough one , the reality is yes , the toyota engined S is a fantastic car but depends what you want it for , if its just a weekend hack and your not going to do much track work then maybe not , then again for the true raw experience 25k buys you a nice caterham ..... or a very decent 964 , push another 5k and your into GT3 911 money , there are alot of nice desirable cars that will put a smile on your face in that price bracket ,

one thing we look at but have always been scared of try due to the reputation is a noble .....
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3948269.htm