ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help Blue thing in 182 glovebox

cleaning out my 182 today, and spotted somthing in the glove box...

Some kind of wee blue cover that slides back and forth on the back right hand corner of the roof of the glovebox.

Does anyone know wot it is..?? Looks like it covers a wee hole, is this to pass wires through into the back of the cd player.??

Yet another wee unexplained blue thing in a 182..!

< Its not on my old authentique....but at least that had an authentique badge on the inside of the glovebox door unlike my 182 which just has a blank space...

[Edited by Kiev85 on 22 July 2004 at 7:36pm]

Yep..a new thing with the 182...

Good for keeping drinks cool if we ever get anything resembling summer weather

Ford Fiesta

yes not used it on mine yet, would need air con on and my glovebox has stuff in a map, phone charger etc.

shame about them not putting renaultsport logo on the space on the glovebox door, like it said dynamique on my last car.

Another mystery solved! I was worried about bringing this up after the little blue knob mystery... Chilled glovebox - how did we survivie before?

Clio 200 Cup packed

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 22 July 2004

yes not used it on mine yet, would need air con on and my glovebox has stuff in a map, phone charger etc.

shame about them not putting renaultsport logo on the space on the glovebox door, like it said dynamique on my last car.

is there anywhere you can buy a 182 logo, would just finish the dash of me thinks???