ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help!!

Anyone know of any websites that Sell Mountney Steering wheels? As the car im about to buy has a mountney Steering boss with it and i like the M-Range Alcantara wheel :)

Also while im at it... Do U rekon this Clio Looks nice for a lads first car?

http://www.corsacrazy.com/forums/images/dude.jpg

Its a Clio Fidji 1992 1.4 with 16v Interior, 15" Fox 1 Alloys, I know the owner, He drives like a granny (is that a good thing or a bad thing lol?) And its been well looked after, Engine and Bodywork in Excelent condition!

i wouldnt argue i i had been given that as my 1st car, with a bit of colour coding it could look very tidy

Im payin for it myself and insurin it myself.

I dont believe that it is my parents duty to supply me with means of transport and insure it for me.

Im gonna keep it Blue and Black for a while. The wing mirrors have just been color coded by the owner and hes done a propper sweet job of it :D

TT 225

I like the Mountney wheels too - got one on my clio. Bought it from my local superfactors tho not off the net. Nice first car is that! I also payed out for my first car, insurance and all and started with a 1.1

Like the colour too :)

Like mine but mine has 5 doors and is a Mk1, Phase3.

Mine wont have black bumpers for much longer though hopefully.

Mines a great project car, so yours should be too! :)

Daz.

the one im gettin is a Mk1 Phase 1. The owner (good friend of mine) says that the Fidji Model is Group 4 insted of 5, has no Cat and No ECU which makes the engine slightly better than the other 1.4s and less to go wrong. Duno if im gonna mod it much. The car sounds really nice even with standard airbox but im sure a 57i Will make it sound nicer. Anyone with a 1.4 know what they sound like with an Induction kit ?

Thanks for the Positive Input guys :D

Also ive got a Seat Ibiza Splitter hanging around and was wonderin if anyone thinks itd fit ? I can chop a few bits off to make it fit if need be. but duno how itd look.

Thats Duncs - or was, dunno if he got rid.

Dunc, what did you lower it by and what size alloys are they? Looking at that its pretty low, but my new bumper is deeper.. might be collecting small stones!

Daz

I got 33 / 35 and for the hazard perception test i got 75 / 75 :| the bloke in the office thing said that im probably the first in the country to score full on the hazard perception :| they only require 38 / 75 to pass that bit

Yeah i think it is a Mountney M Range Boss. Cheers for that Colin!

So would a mountney M Range boss fit any steering wheel as ive seen a nice E-Tech one at my local car bits shop.