ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Honda civic type r

clio 172 phase 2
Small update
Needed two new tyres so though id go for the yoko ad08s got them through my work for £150 for the pair :) fitted them today the grip is unreal so sticky ! Well impressed !
ahy3yhem.jpg

Also ordered my brakes with george on here gone for
Brembo hc discd
Ferodo ds2500
Superblue fluid
And ordered some braided lines too !
Hopfully will turn up 2moro.

Also fitted a password rep battery tie !
zumenaza.jpg

egeqube6.jpg

Will update pics 2moro with the brakes :)

clio 172 phase 2
Brakes went on today :) massive improvement well happy to say the least
a5emuge9.jpg

syza7yja.jpg

ryby3uzu.jpg

Calipers will be going black this weekend at some point and hopfully my lines turn up so i can change my brake fluid too superblue !

clio 172 phase 2
Glad you're pleased with them Dan. :approve:

Bed them in as per instructions in box when you get chance , or PM me mate and ill talk you through it. Cheers!

Cheers mate honestly best service for parts ive ever had il be sure to be recommending you too my mates and family even customers ! Awesome customer service !

As for bedding in i followed the instructions all seems good the bite isnt as aggressive as i thought it would be but the difference to what i had is unreal ! Mixed with the new tyres the cars handling great !

Cheers again dan

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Cheers mate honestly best service for parts ive ever had il be sure to be recommending you too my mates and family even customers ! Awesome customer service !

As for bedding in i followed the instructions all seems good the bite isnt as aggressive as i thought it would be but the difference to what i had is unreal ! Mixed with the new tyres the cars handling great !

Cheers again dan

Very nice of you to say, and any recommendations are appreciated! No worries happy to help out :D

Glad you're happy

Ill PM you now mate ref bedding in

Cheers!

iceberg phase 2 172
Hey guys been offered this tonite at really good price for the amount of work gone into it last year or so ...

Its a toyota celica gt4 st205 wrc my mate that owns is very particular about his cars and looks after them regardless of cost . Two questions really

1. Anyone had an experiences with one ?
2. Whats your opinion on the car in general as a posed to the civic ep3 ?

avyzypug.jpg

u2yty3ar.jpg

umude6yt.jpg

Cheers let me know what you think , the history is seriously as thick as the bible !
rollerdan is that toms ?

Renault clio 200 cup
Had a ep3 and a fn2 loved both for different reasons but what an engine when that vtec kicked in it was great!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    506.6 KB · Views: 60
  clio 172 phase 2
That's the 1 lol.. Recently sold his type r also... He's still got the quattro I hope?

Still has the quattro but is currently in bits . Hes tidying it up ready for sale hes selling all his cars :( hes lost the love lol he sold the civic to a good friend of his called mike. But hes still on his zx-12 his list of previous cars is impressive lol

clio 172 phase 2
Had a ep3 and a fn2 loved both for different reasons but what an engine when that vtec kicked in it was great!

Awesome engine mate love the fact it keeps asking for revs lol going for a k100 soon and the rev limit will be 8,600 or there abouts guna sound savage !

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
K100 will make a great difference. Have you looked into the ecu reflash, I forget the company who does it. Only work with standard mods, not different manifold etc

iceberg phase 2 172
Still has the quattro but is currently in bits . Hes tidying it up ready for sale hes selling all his cars :( hes lost the love lol he sold the civic to a good friend of his called mike. But hes still on his zx-12 his list of previous cars is impressive lol
Lol yeah he's a true petrol head haha.. I know Mike, pretty local to me, shame he's selling up!

clio 172 phase 2
K100 will make a great difference. Have you looked into the ecu reflash, I forget the company who does it. Only work with standard mods, not different manifold etc

Yea i have mate cpl do the reflash , was nearly guna do it , intil i read some threads alot of negativity regarding the reflash mainly being its basic base map but dont know how far i wanna go with engine tuning so still maybe a possibility !

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah that's the company. Kpowell off here had it done, rated it. But like you say depends how far you want to go I guess.

Renault clio 200 cup
Awesome engine mate love the fact it keeps asking for revs lol going for a k100 soon and the rev limit will be 8,600 or there abouts guna sound savage !
must admit I'm saving up for the new one, looks awesome but not too sure about a turbo on that vtec!

clio 172 phase 2
Few pics after a wash
ypa9ugaj.jpg

y8e5e4u4.jpg

2u2azy2a.jpg

Looking shiney :)

Tidied up the wiring on my fuel rail earlier as dont wanna use a engine cover as was . So hid all wiring under the fuel rail looks alot neater .
2u7yjajy.jpg

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Sweet, if I was keeping it I'd get that done, looks neat.
What about some wire wool and metal polish?

clio 172 phase 2
Sweet, if I was keeping it I'd get that done, looks neat.
What about some wire wool and metal polish?

Thats what ima try mate but the coating has come of in places ! May remove and powdercoat it . What you getting next mate

clio 172 phase 2
He'll never loose the love lol. Though I'm enjoying the Civic ;) It needs nothing except maybe a brake bleed.

Got bored so I put some LEDs in the footwells for lulz. Easy job if you're ever bored Dan.

IMG-20140727-WA0013_zps69b264c7.jpg

Looks decent mate , if your doing the brake bleed get some braided lines makes the pedal alot firmer

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Thats what ima try mate but the coating has come of in places ! May remove and powdercoat it . What you getting next mate

I'd just give it a whirl, no harm in trying, might come up nicely!

I'm getting an s15 dude, waiting to find one I want in the auctions first though, lol.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Really ? Didnt think of it like that , id like an evo somtime next year gotta be a classic though . 5/6 im hoping for

There's loads of amazing cars on the auctions, i'm on there most nights!

With the spec of the car i'm hoping to bring over, i'd expect to make at least a grand if I sold it straight on.