ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i had skidded today and my front passenger wheel hit the curb then the back wheel did

Z4 Coupe
Re: i had skidded today and my front passenger wheel hit the curb then the back wheel

These threads are great. I was laughing before even opening the thread! 20mph 'smash' in to the curb through wa*k driving and someone justifying the same incident due to 'fairy liquid'

Lmfao

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Re: i had skidded today and my front passenger wheel hit the curb then the back wheel

Did you have your lights on? :coffee:

Edition 30

I did this but on black ice.

Mine was a buckled alloy and bent sub frame.

Everything else did not have any damage.

My tracking was out, have that done after the new sub frame and it's better than before to be honest.

182+1.5DCI+S2000

:dapprove:

182+1.5DCI+S2000

Fairy liquid?

now i've heard it all

No joke.. i got out of my car to look after and i nearly fell over.... also the kerb had been hit loads could even see tyre marks on the pavement above the curb. i was not very happy...

Listerine & Poledo

Is it too late for a "cool story bro"?

05%20cool%20story%20bro.jpg

Last edited:

n2x

e60/f10

I almost hit a curb when i was young and stupid. Was wet and i was going to fast. Fortunately the car stopped inches from the curb.

Fairy liquid - making clios skid since 1998.

rth0329l.jpg

If it's later than 2009 then yes. Yes it is.

PMSLMAOLOLROLF at washing up liquid on the road. Even if it's true, which I'm sure it is, it's funny. One to add to the CS list of causes of accidents. Strangely, after a million similar threads, "driving too fast" has never made it onto that list.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172

nope it isnt!!

defiantley need to slow down, and stop making such silly manouvers!

i had to work on a car that had done this,
turned out to be:

bent wishbone, bent subframe, bent driveshaft,

but could also knacker your hub and bearing, steering rack, joints and shock absorber!!

and if your rear is out of line, youve bent your rear beam!

Listerine & Poledo

Strangely, after a million similar threads, "driving too fast" has never made it onto that list.

Neither has:-

"Dicxking about to impress the 6th formers for fingerbang action"
"Impressin my bluds down at Car Park"
"being a giant dick"
scott-the-dick-from-south-park-20542-1250886786-11.jpg

V6 255 (Illiad Blue)

Your car IS absolutley f**king battered after that skid.

Write off iirc...

Mini Cooper S

Why are you all laying into him? I know it's CS, but he's not blaming it on anyone else apart from himself...

Nothing you can do......I'd scrap the car and get a bit of money for it.

182+1.5DCI+S2000

Why are you all laying into him? I know it's CS, but he's not blaming it on anyone else apart from himself...

what he said ! but its funny to read.... people seemed to like my misfortune also :eek:

Last edited:
  Clio

I did this in my 182... some tard put fairy liquid all over the road near the beach, i was going slow turned in BAM same as you took it to a type place they sorted it guess i was lucky...

Winner!

How do you know it was Fairy Liquid and not some other brand of generic washing up liquid or did it make your tyres all soft?

182+1.5DCI+S2000

Winner!

How do you know it was Fairy Liquid and not some other brand of generic washing up liquid or did it make your tyres all soft?

LOL! i licked the floor ofc after i fell over.

I said Fairy Liquid because thats just what came to my head first...i will edit it if your that anal :approve:

Clio

LOL! i licked the floor ofc after i fell over.

I said Fairy Liquid because thats just what came to my head first...i will edit it if your that anal :approve:

Why bring my sexuality in to it?

Listerine & Poledo

Imagine the carnage if he'd hit that kerb with his fogs on!

Doesn't bear thinking about.

#contradictmyself

Just realised it's a diesel. I'd just have it crushed TBH.

Sunflower Ph1 172

Best thread title ever.

Get it up on ramps, have everything inspected. Likely you have at least buckled a wheel.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG

Sounds fucked

182 Inferno Orange

Iv enjoyed reading through this. However every fud that drives and crashes a 182 pushes out insurance up. So could I suggest a type R? Non slip, even when fairy liquid has been laid on the road like some wacky races style prank. And even my gran could control a type R at up to the head spiningly high speeds of 20+mph!