ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ian & Suzanne's Epic Black and White 200T's

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
82b326bd-abb5-40de-9f33-4139193c997b_zpsd52bf142.jpg

:)

Last edited:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
It's weird that Nimbus on a Clio looks so much darker than on a Megane even though they're the same.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
IMG_1013_zps5be62c92.jpg

IMG_1012_zps82f42019.jpg

Racy blue having a service plus, cabin filter and gearbox oil today at James garage in Colchester :) 4k miles since last October service now at 20k.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
20140731_135849.jpg20140731_135845.jpg

Couple of pics from today still on 22k miles and looking forward to css14 if we can buy our tickets.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Cracking car matey.

Should have done better picture in your for sale add. :)
mark takes good pics but he sold his camera Scott,will keep my car for a bit i think toomey offered s**t for my car so told them to stuff it.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I've been talking to Sue, she told me what you was wanting next. :cool:

Put yours on Piston head's mate when you do decide to sell it. :)

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Was going to pick up my new car today but its stuck in renault secret storage pdi centre on mars, so i wont get it till next week even though the salesman was still telling me it may turn up on Thursday, like its a magic rabbit or something. Why is it estate agents car dealers and the like always think they are doing you a favour? Eventually i contacted Jeremy Townsend at Renault uk who looked into this for me who is very helpful :approve:. My son thinks this is a strange choice but the insurance is a problem on the rs focus and the rs megane is a bit big for the garage plus i get to stay on Cliosport, Brian will be happy im sure, lol :race:

Many.
Will be good to hear what you think of the new RS. I've driven a couple and found them alright, just not my sort of car.

black 200t
Insurance on a FRS at your age, Flol.

Your just using that as an excuse cause you couldn't afford one. Lol :D

Should have bought a Fiesta ST mate. :cool:[/QUOTE My insurance cis would not even quote me and Greenlight dont cover them either Scott and dont want to change to companies i dont now. We looked at a fiesta st and we have employee status but its a nono from us :coffee:

Last edited:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Was going to pick up my new car today but its stuck in renault secret storage pdi centre on mars, so i wont get it till next week even though the salesman was still telling me it may turn up on Thursday, like its a magic rabbit or something. Why is it estate agents car dealers and the like always think they are doing you a favour? Eventually i contacted Jeremy Townsend at Renault uk who looked into this for me who is very helpful :approve:. My son thinks this is a strange choice but the insurance is a problem on the rs focus and the rs megane is a bit big for the garage plus i get to stay on Cliosport, Brian will be happy im sure, lol :race:

Very happy !! LOL :D :hail:

Really need to get to a meet very soon, I don't see you two and everyone else any where near as often as I used to! :(

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Had this new clio rs since last saturday and its a really nice car to drive, then you put it in race mode and its very quick indeed, its in a different class to my old 200. We followed a black 182 back from colchester on saturday he booted it as we joined the a12, Suzanne was waving as we went by very easily and not in rs mode either. The fuel consumtion is better, the leather seats are very comfy, and its for defoe worthy of the renaultsport badge on the back. Just waiting to get my plate on, some new rs mats and a new cs sticker from Brian.