ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Idea for wheel mod :)

mk 2 1.2 16v
heyup people :)

my lil clios lacking in the looks department atm... dropping it on coilys soon and new wheels. was going to buy deep dish wheels, but since joining here, im liken more nd more, the mod ur car with standard parts style (if u knw wt i mean)

just photoshopped this quickly, ( sorry bout the ruffness), used pic of someone elses car as i didnt have a decent one of mine at the time, but same colour, model etc!

tell me what you think people, good or bad, i know its a bit different.....:approve:

editedclioyesshboySmall.jpg

LY R26 230 F1 Team
What else you thinking of painting green to tie it all in?
Could pull it off if it's done in the right way.
Be differant mate, it's your car!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
please please please don't paint your diamonds and side badges.

Its been done to death and shows no imagination whatsoever.

Like the wheels by the way.

mk 2 1.2 16v
yer i agree.... it does need some other things green to make it tie in, bullet letters and front diamond?! whats wrong with that....i know alot of people do it, but it looks gd! if not colouring them....what else could i?! i realy like the look of the green and anthracite on the wheels! :D

Put those wheels on yes, but please don't do the silly bright colours thing.
Been done to death as said, if you really want to do the badges etc do them subtle colours i.e black anthracite etc.

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
FFS When is this Idea of "Im going to spray all the bits on my car which I can take off easily, a really shite bright colour," going to stop?

A Flamin' Red one
FFS When is this Idea of "Im going to spray all the bits on my car which I can take off easily, a really s**te bright colour," going to stop?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

If people stopped painting parts of their cars in bright colours, you'd moan that everyone looked the same with their standard bits.

LY R26 230 F1 Team
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

If people stopped painting parts of their cars in bright colours, you'd moan that everyone looked the same with their standard bits.

+1

People moan when you paint something to make it look differant, so people stop doing it, then people moan that it looks the same as every other clio?

Can't win these days.
Just do what makes you happy imo.

Megane 225 F1
be different.....colour code your car in green ;) do the bumpstrips, badges, the whole lot in green...go on, i dare ya :D

^^ That was my dare when i colour-coded mine! I went and looked for paint, but just couldn't find the green i wanted! settled for green Callipers, and green 16V with a green aerial!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
love the wheels mate.
do bumpstrips, handles and mirrors in black get rid of the textured look.