ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

in two minds about car choice!

DUB mk2 golf gti!
dno weather to stick with my previous choice and get a valver pay around 2000 grand for a decent 1,and then pay around 1500 fully comp,or 1100 tpft!on insurance. or do i buy a 106 (rallye,gti,or a vts)for peanuts with cheaper insurance and not have any issues about thrashing it lol!

what do u lot reckon!do i stay with with my cliosport buddys!or lower my standards and face the constant abuse of having a saxo!:S

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
nothing wrong with vts mate. great cars only problem is a weak gearbox.

DUB mk2 golf gti!
there rather pricey 106 gti's! to get a decent one with fsh with under 80k ur looking at nearly 3k! i just want sumthing that goes quick a to b! and have cheap parts!oh and start most days lol! but ive wanted a valver for ages! what would u say is more reliable valver or the pug,cit 16v motors!:S

DUB mk2 golf gti!
bump!!!!!!!!!turns out the 106 is much cheaper to insure!:) what is reliability like past 80k on theses tu motors? i get the feeling the engines are preety sound its just everything around them lol!