ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4 lost/stolen....

LY 200
In the mind of a dirty little thief if it had been nicked would the phone be off by now (bearing in mind it went missing between 2 and 3 last night) or would they just be ignoring calls?

Also if it has been stolen have i just gotta cop the rest of the contract on the chin as it aint insured does anyone know?

Cheers

Jay

Re: ipone 4 lost/stolen....

If it rings, they're ignoring you. Or it's in a ditch somewhere when you were rolling around in a bush with some Essex tart.

Text them. Tell them you've got a tracking app on it. Return it and you wont call the Police.

As for the contract, no insurance means you've got to keep paying it..

LY 200
Na mate i was only out last night as my certain bunk up let me down at the last minute the c**t! Cost me a fortune she did!

Clare bloody good point, i'll look into that.

LY 200
Cant you just call your phone service provider to close the sim card?

There's a chance that its round my mates who went round his birds last night as she didnt wanna stay there so im keeping my fingers crossed its there when he gets back.

Thats the only reason i can think ( or hope) it's still ringing out but if i cancel it now he's gonna have less chance of finding it if it is there and its gonna cause me more hassle later on getting it put back on if it is.

Remember that you'll need to report it to the police within 24hrs to make a claim on house insurance...

LY 200
End of drama as found at my pals!

So bloody relieved but dont think i'll take it out with me on a sesh again. Haha

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  Q8 E-Tron
Or get MobileMe, leave location services on it when you go out and put a passcode on too

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
yeh put the locate jobby on it... wont have this problem then