ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It's a Willy adventure.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
She's bak in one form or another...

Some of you may mind my wee accident at cadwell...Or should i say the entry to cadwell. The caliper sheared off and in doing so ripped through the wheel. Anyway, new calipers (Cheers john) Pads, disks, hubs, shocks, lines, fluid and wheels to come from fred she'll be 100%

More body work stuff happening over the winter when i take her off the road.

Decided to keep the pink bus till april. Vee in early june. Made sense, as i've not got 100% confidence in the willy yet.

Anyway, went to a wee run today put together by my old man...Willy wasn't the newest car which was a relief! ha.

Anyway, don't laff it's jus temporary. (I actually quite like it...)

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00729.jpg

DSC00730.jpg

DSC00735.jpg

ALi

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
There are sum absolute stunners about...Mine needs work...But sure it's a project for the winter.

Did look like this when clean: (Posted these before) It's lower now.

98122d4e.jpg

28bfa91a.jpg

DSC00637.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Big Iain said:
what happened at cadwell? wheres my vid?
Didn't want to show you up and you clearly needed my excellent instructions so i deliberately broke my car! ;)

I'll sort your vid soon princess...I have to edit out a few things! ;)

Der Panzer
She sounds awesome and is fast as too; even with me in the thing.

Ace motor Ali. ;)

Cam

182 Cup
Williams is the shizzle, Ali you trying to save weight taking chunks like that out your wheel? ;) Glad you can see the good side of it.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yeh, don't tell martin or Gaz...They've already gone to new levels of weight saving...this is a secret. ;)

No more clio's for me!
Great pics Ali...as always! :)

Not keen on the 172 alloys, glad their only temps lol

When your ready to sell on your 172, i want it, i'll make sure i shift mine on!! Been looking at the vid on pistonheads over and over again!! lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
000.4g per cubic inch...haha...We used to use it in karting tho. More sustainable temp, tyres used to come on quicker.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
dannyboy172 said:
Great pics Ali...as always! :)

Not keen on the 172 alloys, glad their only temps lol

When your ready to sell on your 172, i want it, i'll make sure i shift mine on!! Been looking at the vid on pistonheads over and over again!! lol

Haha...going to make another one...Justin wasn't satisfied with the tanking he got last time. ;)