ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its Finally, Definately, Absoloutely Here

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Greeper I remember about 6 months ago we found the Red line on the Rev counter was different for alot of the mk2, some at 6.5k some at 7.25K, never found out why !

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

This may sound stupid but could the rev limiter be temp releated, I mean if the car is cold the rev limiter is brought down ? we have seen that the car already has a "cold" program to enable emmisions to be low.

Perhaps ? perhaps not ?

I understood that the rev limiter is at 7250 rpm, but the optimum change light will light earlier up the rev range, according to the temperature of the engine. I thought that you could still rev to the limit (7250rpm) even the engine may be cold (NOT recomended) but the change indicator will lights earlier!?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

done 285 miles in it now (two days) but it is going into Renault all day tommorow to get the trip computer sorted, and the drivers window sorted out as it is making a loud clicking noise and shifting slightly when going up or down. Got back in from work and was sitting on the driveway with the engine running, noticed that there is quite a lot of engine vibration? is this normal? Should i ask for the version of the engine software to be put on too? (V8)