ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jamie's boosted bean

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
Got the ride height sorted today. Took the adjusters out the back and wound the front up quite a bit as well and it's sitting much better now. Took it out for a quick test spin and they instantly feel much nicer than the Spax! It also put a massive smile on my face!

85782a8f99475d04cf3c6e3b41d81fb3.jpg

c554d93e9f21d802f8dbe2401bf23ff6.jpg

decb7afc1e3b6f9a025940f468531d26.jpg

Also got the TRE's and ball joints done. As well as brake calliper changed due to the nipple snapping on the calliper. Braided lines and all discs and pads now fitted along with new turbo down pipe.

Cannot wait to get the alignment done and get back out on the road properly with it!!

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
Well, I have decided to sell the clio. It was a tough choice as I love that little car and have had 4 awesome years together. I took it down to its new owner last night who is going to get it out to Knockhill and Crail so finally use it for what it should be used for!

Here is a picture of it with its new owner!

63dcb4c3962606f576aa805e27baaca4.jpg

I'll do doubt massively regret it but I'm
Looking to buy a house so it has to go just now. I'll no doubt but another cheap toy soon!

V6 255 & 182 Turbo
New owner checking in. As Jamie mentions, I've bought the Boosted Bean specifically for track work, having got the bug after a 'Ring trip last year.

I'll start a new thread for it's journey under my ownership but will hopefully become a regular at Knockhill and look forward to meeting more CS trackdayers and learning how to go fast :smilingimp:

I'll try and get along to Crail also to run it up the 1/4 mile. I reckon it'll beat the 14.318 @ 97.8 mph I managed in the Vee there last year.