ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec Black Rear lights - can you help

Silver ph2/Mk2 Clio 172
Hi All,

c2_black_1.jpg
c2_black_2.jpg

These lights are available at K-tec at
http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2004

Anyway I've been talking to a member on here Gstar2006 who has them on his silver 172 below (same colour as me).

IMG00082-20080927-1328.gif

IMG00083-20080927-1329.gif

Though he says he got them from the above link, they do seem darker on his pictures and he says he hasnt tinted or smoked them. He has sent me more and they all seem darker on those too.

I am actually looking for darkened rear lights that have light/medium tinted or smoked look but I am dubious if those k-tec ones are dark or clear

Does anyone have these lights and can comment on if the plastic front is clear or has a smoked look like Gstar2006's does.

There is a handful of lights that look identical on ebay but i've asked the sellers and they all say theirs are clear.

I'm not doubting Gstar2006 but K-tec may have replaced the lights with a new model, or the design changed due to to regulations etc.

....and before the 'lexarse' style light basherscrash this post with hate comments, personally I like these lights, particular where I am trying to remove colour from my cars exterior for silver/grey/black theme

Silver ph2/Mk2 Clio 172
Forgot to say chaps - I have already contacted k-tec and they dont have stock at the moment - and they are unlikely to get in until ordered so they cant help with the above query.