ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K4M Project Blog

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
Such a damn shame....

Not wanting to speak out of turn, but you shouldnt be owing anything IMO :(

couldnt agree with you more gem.....poor old dave has been taken for nothing short of a c**t!!! the amount of time the poor lad has waited is just one big piss take imo...:(

he's spent a lot of money being a guinea pig and has nothing to date to show for it...

No offence AWT but it is a bit of a palava!

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
they have researched a probable non production system at the cost of our mini valver..

M

mini-valver

Agree with everyones comments re. timescales. Ben did break his arm and had a few problems along the way TBH and with something like this it's gonna take time, even if the end product isn't spectacular!

Thanks for the comments folks :)

clio 200 F4Rt
just out of interest, was there not an initial build cost given?

if so has it spirralled above that much?

I think that the only spiralling of costs has been Dave adding extras that he wasnt going to have done intially, eg. VEMS management

M

mini-valver

Hindsight and all that, lol. We'll see what happens when its back (if)....

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
:( poor Dave!

I'm really excited about it actually being finished, but I'm not holding my breath for a pre FCS roll out :(

Hindsight and all that, lol. We'll see what happens when its back (if)....

Maybe all he needs is some motivation? (the tape and car boot type lol j/k)

On a serious note though, I think it speaks volumes that Ben doesn't feel the need to explain himself. I suppose he doesn't have to, but it's not doing him any favours going into hiding (again). He's quite popular on the 4AG forums too, takes the money and runs :nono:

TBH I was always a big fan of Ben, and a big defender of him. Daves experience is seriously tarnishing him though.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
dave has yours been put on the back burner to work on ben Ps or is that another similar story

I was too until my Williams experience... I should have learned from Mehdi's experience, but I fell for the tech babble and bullshit. Sadly not enough people speak out for fear of rebuttal.

On the bright side it WILL eventually get done, it's too high profile a job not to.

I was too until my Williams experience... I should have learned from Mehdi's experience, but I fell for the tech babble and bulls**t. Sadly not enough people speak out for fear of rebuttal.

On the bright side it WILL eventually get done, it's too high profile a job not to.

Very true, and tbh there is no other tuner I would have employed to do this job!

I would have thought the same at one time, all the techy talk is very convincing and you feel as though you've got the best man for the job. Sadly the results dont usually live up to the hype.

I think he could be great if it wasn't for all the lies and the fact he's just downright lazy. Such a waste of talent

M

mini-valver

It is moving forward, its just at a pace of the backwards man, The machinist is on holiday so the plenum modifications are on hold till he's back, thats as much as I know! I'm not one to push and nag but at his stage all I can do is wait!

Ben P's engine is something they will both get round to talk about as its not really my place to say!

I would have thought the same at one time, all the techy talk is very convincing and you feel as though you've got the best man for the job. Sadly the results dont usually live up to the hype.

I think he could be great if it wasn't for all the lies and the fact he's just downright lazy. Such a waste of talent
Are you still talking about Ben or someone over the road from him

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
alright yoda...

it is mate.....daves spend good money with that geezer....with nothing to see for it, hes had to buy 2 cars just to keep him on the road as the 2 week job it was meant to be as taken a year..i mean ffs

TBF though, he has added bits on to the initial job.

Everyone slating AWT & bitching isn't really gonna help promote a work ethic is it? ... I'm sure the situation is all under control.

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Sensible post H.

Let's just let Ben get on with it and see what a decent project comes back :)

it is mate.....daves spend good money with that geezer....with nothing to see for it, hes had to buy 2 cars just to keep him on the road as the 2 week job it was meant to be as taken a year..i mean ffs

TBF though, he has added bits on to the initial job.

Everyone slating AWT & b**ching isn't really gonna help promote a work ethic is it? ... I'm sure the situation is all under control.

no H i disagree TBH..the blokes a piss take..... A YEAR to complete a car...well im saying nothing else.....A YEAR pritty much gets to the point:(

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
Yeah, I agree its taken longer than Dave expected, but at the end of the day he did add extra work on & you going on its a piss take isn't gonna make Ben wanna work any harder on it in my opinion.

Yeah, I agree its taken longer than Dave expected, but at the end of the day he did add extra work on & you going on its a piss take isn't gonna make Ben wanna work any harder on it in my opinion.

extra work like a ecu poss cams and a few other bits and bobs....ok....ill make my view clear and stand buy them tbh, daves a good lad and doesnt need to be fucked over like is being

i think if te shoe was on your foot H youd be moaning:)

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
Yeah, I'd probably have a whinge & a moan- who wouldn't, but Dave's said himself he can't do anything more that he has doen & its a case of waiting.

I'm not disputing the fact that he is a lovely boy & doesn't need the hassle.. I just don't think everyone jumping on the 'Ben R is a lazy sod' bandwagon is going to help the work get done any faster-publically slating him while he's still got the car is hardly encouragement to finish.

Yeah, I'd probably have a whinge & a moan- who wouldn't, but Dave's said himself he can't do anything more that he has doen & its a case of waiting.

I'm not disputing the fact that he is a lovely boy & doesn't need the hassle.. I just don't think everyone jumping on the 'Ben R is a lazy sod' bandwagon is going to help the work get done any faster-publically slating him while he's still got the car is hardly encouragement to finish.

ok ok you win ill shut up;)...............................hes still a pish take tho:rasp:

peice