ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Killzone 2 IGN 9.4/10

Lee

BMW M2C
Just had a quick dabble of the demo.

Looking like the 4th title I get for the PS3. Very nice indeed.

Citroen DS3 DSport
With any luck my 20mb connection will get it downloaded fairly fast, all depends how many are doing the same. I imagine lots of people will be.

Yep its pretty damn good, graphics are awesome, movement is heavy, guns are nice only downer is I don't want to spoil the main release! Alternative control layout 2 will suit the call of duty guys best!

172cup
not gonna bother with the demo, can't be arsed with it

£40 is not alot of CS wages... just buy it

... glad its good though

just played the demo,

first thoughts were that it looked amazing but felt slow on the x/y axis compared to cod4/5 but had a second go and and liked it alot more just need to get used to it. other than that think it will be an amazing game.

cheers mark for the switch to alt 2 controls just like cod lol but much better

i dont think they are a bad thing. just takes some getting used to.
will play the demo for 3 weeks and be s**t hot when the game comes out lol

Homo spec mazda
epic to be fair, i love the sense of weight, i do get what people say about aiming but when the rest is this immense who cares.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Ok I'm very impressed with this demo, has to be the first game that's truly shown how good the PS3 can be when a game is developed fully. LBP was also great but that's a entirely different style of game. So glad I bought my new AV receiver last month, the surround sound in this game is awesome.

Aiming was my usual hit and miss affair but that'll improve with time, I like that nearby explosions etc unsettle your aim. Good frantic gameplay, lots going on. The enemy AI appears to be of a high standard.

Last edited:
It's just awesome. Killer app. Very impressed with it visually as well, which as some of you might be aware, is praise indeed coming from me. I can't wait for release. Despite the fact that I aim like a spaz with sticks.

I'll be playing this again tomorrow in the hope of getting better at it. I want to pwn those cnuts again, and that's a cruicial element in a shooter - wanting to f**k the enemy up. Clever design. Never underestimate the skill that creates this shizzle.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Having watched the footage at the end of the demo i now realize there is a run button, that would have proved useful.

SLK 350
Had literally 5 minutes on this last night:

+Visuals looks great.
+Sounds fantastic.
+Nice physics.
+Polished feel.
+You actually feel like a heavy marine.

-Felt a little scripted.
-Question longevity/replay given scripted nature.
-A little linear, something I also dislike about COD games.

As I say I literally finished the APC part and I had to knock it off, but they were my initial thoughts. I'm glad the MP side of the game is meant to be awesome though, and hopefully no d1cking around with logins...are you listening Konami you fk ups!

played again today and love it even more great demo and controls feel amazing now i have got used to them. sound and graphics are amazing

Bus w**ker
im only getting it cos cs say so
PMSL oddly me too, I've not even played the demo yet. :eek:

Please note however if it's s**t I'll be hunting everyone down in this thread and demanding, with menace, a proportionate amount paid to me to refund the cost of said game. :rasp: