ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lawro's Super Clean Titanium 182 - Progress Thread

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Love this car, I need some Cooksports, sits well on them.

Cheers mate, the photos are with the spacers fitted. 20mm on the front, 15mm on the rear with 16x7 ET40 wheels. I am running 1.5 degree of camber on the front end for reference.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I protected the car for winter over the weekend. I doubt it will be seeing too much action but even still it's nice to have it looking it's best.

Products used:

Decontaminated using AF Citrus Power, ObliTARate and Iron X
Washed using 2BM with AF Lather
Wheels washed with AF Imperial and a range of brushes
Dried
Clayed using Bilt Hamber and AF Glide
Washed again using 2BM with AF Lather
Dried
Applied AF Tripple with DA Polisher
Applied 2 coats of AF Tough Coat
Wheels Sealed with AF Mint Rims
Exhaust Polished with AF Mercury
Plastics Coated with AF Revive
Tyres Dressed with AF Gloss
Windows Cleaned with AF Crystal
Finished with a coat of AF Finale

Few shots;

10673041895_81564a533b_c.jpg

Winter Detail by Lawro1988, on Flickr

10673092246_6bf96cd71c_c.jpg

10673025015_a85a201413_c.jpg

10673075826_88d9d7bbe1_c.jpg

10673077354_3deaeaa83b_c.jpg

10673280603_bb5eff7931_c.jpg

10672985055_2744f9e0d1_c.jpg

10673271393_ef9986cd5f_c.jpg

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
om nom nom :)

Lol! :)

Such a lovely car this is, however it looks better with the wind deflectors!

Thanks mate. Yeah one of them cracked a few months back. I am due to collect some replacements on Sunday.

Perfection!

Cheers Andy!

Looks really good mate, seen you driving over the bridge at Avonmeads the other day, looked spot on!

Thanks Nate, your LY looks nice!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Lawro if I pay you and leave my car with you would you clean my car properly? Ive only ever had it done for a tenner by the local polish..lol

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
That really does look great! :)

Cheers fella!

Hope the underside wasnt to dirty ;)

Does look immaculate!

Thanks Ed! It wasn't too bad, I just spent an hour giving it a wipe over with some QD lol!

Lawro if I pay you and leave my car with you would you clean my car properly? Ive only ever had it done for a tenner by the local polish..lol

Yeah course Tom! I am pretty rammed this month but I could probably do it in December mate!

That looks seriously FRESH. Nice work. Lovely minter.

Will you do mine lol.

Lol, I can see where is this going! Thanks Martin, appreciate the comments!

Nice touch's

The under bonnet bolt changes etc are fab. Liking the fact you can get the bumper inserts! Like most, mine have disappeared with previous paintwork on the bumper :(

What offset are Turini's ? I'm liking the spacing of them with the 15/20 set up

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Nice touch's

The under bonnet bolt changes etc are fab. Liking the fact you can get the bumper inserts! Like most, mine have disappeared with previous paintwork on the bumper :(

What offset are Turini's ? I'm liking the spacing of them with the 15/20 set up

Thanks chap!

Its all about the little touches! Wheels are 16x7 on an ET40 with 15/20 set up and 1.5 degrees of camber on the front end.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I need to check my Cup Turini offset, and look at something similar, however can I ask.. why 20mm front and 15mm rear and not the other way around?

If they are Cup Turini's they will be ET37.. You could never get 20mm spacers on the rear it would scrub like hell! The front needs spacing more than the rear on Clio's due to the wider from arches.

This is looking great Lawrence, a real credit to you!

Cheers fella! :)

If they are Cup Turini's they will be ET37.. You could never get 20mm spacers on the rear it would scrub like hell! The front needs spacing more than the rear on Clio's due to the wider from arches.

That's a fair point, forget about the RS wings..

Next time they are back on the car, I'll take a look but your rears look massive spaced! :eek:

10673280603_bb5eff7931_c.jpg

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
That's what I'm saying, you would never get 20mm spacers on it especially if you were running ET37's.

20/15 combo works really well IMO especially with the camber on the front end.

Really good work on the winter detail, such a clean car. How do you find the AutoFinesse stuff?

Looking for a front licence plate like yours, can i ask where you got it from? Suits the front.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Really good work on the winter detail, such a clean car. How do you find the AutoFinesse stuff?

Looking for a front licence plate like yours, can i ask where you got it from? Suits the front.

Thanks, appreciate the comments.

Yeah I love the majority of the AutoFinesse products, the only items I am not sold on yet is Crystal which seems to smear unless you really work it hard and I am not a huge fan of their new product Dressle.

The plate was purchased from FancyPlates, you can customise the size of the plate to your preference.

looks great mate! as always looking forward to getting our two together!

Cheers chap! We need to get together for a drive soon!