ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leeroy's Megane 225 Trophy

Titanium 182
Limited edition car.

150 in the country and within a 10 mile radius of where I live there is bloody 5 of them.

Can you believe it!

Titanium 182
I have the Xenons lol
Well a few little updates

Common fault on the Megane is for the window regulators to fail, so at 5.15 yesterday evening the drivers side one gave up!
So have a angry phone call to Renault, I dropped off the car and was replaced with this.
It’s a pure 1.0 beast!

nissan-pixo.jpg

Any way I have just had 2 Vredestein ULTRAC CENTO tyres fitted and long with another 2 on order
Service and mot is next. (done)

My front brakes are fooked so purchased some new babies

1234567.jpg

123456.jpg

12345.jpg

1234.jpg

Titanium 182
Well after a few months of deciding what to do with him I have decided to keep it.

Wheel refurb
Bumpers painted to remove any small marks
The stupid yellow rear arch protectors to be replaced with some brand new clear ones
RS Tuning Stage 1 map
Forge Re-circ
Uprated hoses
And a good detail to get it back to being mint again.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
youre like a women with cars leeroy. im selling it, im keeping it, im selling it, now youre back to keeping it. lol

Titanium 182
Nicked from another site and I have nicked some pics of other threads to :) dont shoot me!

Its been a while since I updated this thread leat alone modify one.

So here it goes

First thing was to improve the trophys pace. I already have a ITG panel filter so the next logical step was RS Tuning stage 1 remap along with hand held controller so I can switch been maps and use it as a fault control.
So you basically copy your standard map to the controller, upload it on your laptop and send it off to RST. They email you back with a stage 1 and you bang it onto your car. The difference is like night and day, its a really quick point to point car.

123-2.jpg

Had it RR straight after, was done in 3rd instead of 4th so wasn't a true reflection and it need to learn a new fuel trail to. Will be having it done again down at RST to ensure everything is running fine.

zsegsgset.jpg

Next to the wheel, mine were totally shagged so decide it was time for a refurb, This is being tomorrow but got a few additional bits to help them stand out more.

New wheel bolts

6080104113_37e53db9ff.jpg

photo-2.jpg

111-2.jpg

What they look like fitted.

6080643986_28614ebbbf.jpg

And to top them off some Carbon fibre centre caps.

4-123C71D4-989616-480-2.jpg

4-9AD8F7AA-880691-480-2.jpg

Which when fitted to my new painted wheels tomorrow will look like

IMAG0051.jpg

Cleaning stock was running low, so topped up. New jet wash and snow foan lance on the way also.

eee-1.jpg

Also wanted to try these for a while so bought 4 of them in different scents.

car_sent.jpg

Freshly new paint bumpers and sill protector pics to follow soon along with a bloody good detail.

More updates tomorrow kids