ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loud music is the enemy

BG 182
Just arrived at work for a nightshift and realised the 182 is missing a backbox.

Moral of the story? Dont drive everywhere with music full blast :eek:

Good thing I have a scorpion cat back in the shed to fit least half the job is done :rasp:

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
FLOL - must of had the boom box cranked up then lol

BG 182
I honestly don't think it'd make any difference if I removed my exhaust completely,
my Piper stealth is that f*cking loud.

Wasnt until i stopped at shop 2mins from work and drove round with the stereo off that I thought this sounds funny lol

Good man !! 11/10 for effort.

Reminds me to start a thread I've been contemplating for a while..........

Cheers mate ;) and there was me thinking i would get slated for my choice in music. Start the thread am intrigued now.............

What happened? Did you lose the tailpipes too??

Yeah one complete backbox is gone mate! A will try get a pic in the morning before new exhaust goes on

Clio 197
Wasnt until i stopped at shop 2mins from work and drove round with the stereo off that I thought this sounds funny lol

Cheers mate ;) and there was me thinking i would get slated for my choice in music. Start the thread am intrigued now.............

Yeah one complete backbox is gone mate! A will try get a pic in the morning before new exhaust goes on

Wow, what a shitter!

I can just imagine the drivers face behind when it decided to drop off :eek: